Tram search

a28

Hello i search the tram for my map and i not found the tram, if anyone could send it to me please
The tram is Flexity Berlin :
flexity-berlin-5545e25.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

on the link the tram I already have, sorry i have no good english, i'm French

The link should get you to the CDPs that you can download. Click on Download. Details shows the KUIDs included and 2 links to the download.

I have other trams from the same website. That is why I remembered them. :)

My French is too old to remember and I only speak English!

Hey I'm french if you want me to help you by PM. Anyways this Flexity is not on the link provided by our dear JCitron and isn't available anymore and we can't send CDP that's against the COC sorry

It is a labyrinth (in French may be Laberinte). I mean sorting the websites that have Trams. I ended on Tramtrainz.cz or hu. Trainzdepot also have them. Now, you download a nice tram and it has missing assets. Search for them and no luck. Specifically: 260013:53000, 260013:57000 and 252271:102072 Anybody knows where they may be? Problem with these sites is that some only provide local language, and you'll have to mess with a translator for English or French.

It is a labyrinth (in French may be Laberinte). I mean sorting the websites that have Trams. I ended on Tramtrainz.cz or hu. Trainzdepot also have them. Now, you download a nice tram and it has missing assets. Search for them and no luck. Specifically: 260013:53000, 260013:57000 and 252271:102072 Anybody knows where they may be? Problem with these sites is that some only provide local language, and you'll have to mess with a translator for English or French.

Typically download all the different trams on a site to get the dependencies. Usually one has them all.

Cheerio John

Clever. Rather than a shot in the dark, illuminate everything with bullets and one of them may hit the target! But Hey! maybe the only solution. Thank you...

25 Oct 2018
The site, TrainzDepot is not currently updated in English, but using the Chrome browser will translate most of the information.
I downloaded most of the trams/LRV's for my TANE routes. I found the LRV's will work, but the motorized rolling stock for trams GT6 etc have deficiencies, which my lack of creating, does not allow me to use these units.
I have not seen too many really current trams for North American/Europe use. I adapt. I repaint but since it is for my use, enjoy the program, but wish it had less crashes.

the site https://archiv.trainzdepot.net/infusions/pro_download_panel/download.php?catid=29

All 3 are here : http://ptram.eu/download.php?news_id=122
As for the flexity, it disappeared along with Trainz-Berlin.

Last edited:
Back