Engine Facility Shots

Something I have been messing around with for a bit. Car/Engine shop off the side of the yard.. Not alot of room where I have it, so I don't know if it'll get to much more in the area.
screen016mi7.jpg

Phil that's a great pic of the big boy. Also thanks for directing me.

I'll post the servicing station on my Midland Div

My Merto North yard with engine shops and car repair sheds.
View of shop area.
MN1.jpg

Minor rapair shop.
MN2.jpg

Engine tracks and major repair shop.
MN3.jpg

Inside the major repair shop.
MN4.jpg

Lay-up yard full of shorliners and M7s.
MN6.jpg

Sorting out a brake line problem on an NJT unit.
MN8.jpg

Old ACMU being put into the shop so in can go on a fan trip this weekend.
MN9.jpg

ACMU in the shop.
MN10.jpg

Fulling up before the day.
MN11.jpg

Hope you gys liked them.

Wow. Keep working on this.....

Something I have been messing around with for a bit. Car/Engine shop off the side of the yard.. Not alot of room where I have it, so I don't know if it'll get to much more in the area.
screen016mi7.jpg

A few humble suggestions. Three door insted of five and some repair equipment inside would be awesome. Actually I am experimenting with putting object details inside of buildings to produce a more realistic atomosphere on my routes.

As a always say damn the polys full details ahead.:hehe:

Keep working on this.:wave:

My Merto North yard with engine shops and car repair sheds.
View of shop area.
MN1.jpg

Minor rapair shop.
MN2.jpg

Engine tracks and major repair shop.
MN3.jpg

Inside the major repair shop.
MN4.jpg

Lay-up yard full of shorliners and M7s.
MN6.jpg

Sorting out a brake line problem on an NJT unit.
MN8.jpg

Old ACMU being put into the shop so in can go on a fan trip this weekend.
MN9.jpg

ACMU in the shop.
MN10.jpg

Fulling up before the day.
MN11.jpg

Hope you gys liked them.

Glad to see that RS3 being put to work! Great shots, be sure to look for my MN Geeps too, you might like them.

No problem Tbob, I love the RS3 and I have tried to get the GEEPs but I think I keep missing something. They look very nice and I hope I can get them to work.

And to Hoboron, your shorts are great. I was never really a fan of steam, I am more of a traction fan, but your shots are still great!

No one liked or commented on these? In reference to 3D pics above...

I tried. I use a blacklight flatscreen monitor, which makes trying that kinda painfull. :eek:

I like the idea though, perhaps you could do the traditional offset red and blue images. That way if any of us have a set of 3-D glasses from the movies we could see it that way.

Hello all, my screenies on this thread from last year have disappeared, probably something I did wrong somewhere, so I'll put some fresh ones up which were taken last night, especially as the last one was taken only 5 minutes before we had our major EARTHQUAKE, well major by our standards anyway......:eek: maybe that's why the brickwork moved......SPOOKY.....:hehe:

Cheerz. ex-railwayman.

da809207.jpg

a0e82f78.jpg

75bd3bda.jpg

ac2151a3.jpg

b8f64cd0.jpg

Back