Shipping

amtrakrulez

I just wanted to share a little experience regarding the Trainz Store I recently had.
My physical copy of TS12 finally arrived, about a month after I had ordered it. However, I got a nice little note apologizing for the delay at the bottom of the sheet that was sent with the case and I can't be upset for that reason :)
Plus, as a bonus, I also got a free copy of TS2010 to go with my order. How considerate! Now I have a backup in case I lose my original from when it was first released :D

I appreciate these kind regards and I'm just as happy to be a loyal customer of the Trainz series of simulators as I ever was for years on end. It's nice to know that I have so many options available to me now whenever I want my fix of the Trainz experience, and I will continue to support my favorite brand of train simulators for as long as it continues to exist.
Thanks once again to the team at the Trainz Store for getting my delivery to me, even if it was late, and for making up for it in such a generous way. You really didn't have to but I love it anyways :Y:

Back