< kuid2:45324:100356:1>locomotive sound effects library v1.1

netjam99

I am in TRS 19. I am trying to bring my Southern locomotives into this new version of Trainz. I keep running into the < kuid2:45324:100356:1> being Modified, Missing dependences.

For example I just downloaded SOU SD40-2 ph1 and am getting that message that I am missing dependences.

Any guidance, help or good advice would be appreciated!

I am in TRS 19. I am trying to bring my Southern locomotives into this new version of Trainz. I keep running into the < kuid2:45324:100356:1> being Modified, Missing dependences.

For example I just downloaded SOU SD40-2 ph1 and am getting that message that I am missing dependences.

Any guidance, help or good advice would be appreciated!

I ran into similar problems moving assets from Tane to TRS19. In Tane, no missing dependencies, but in TRS19 i would find missing dependencies, like the cab or wheels etc. What i did was open the item in Tane and find the missing item and upload it to a cp file and then download it into TRS19. Good luck.

I ran into similar problems moving assets from Tane to TRS19. In Tane, no missing dependencies, but in TRS19 i would find missing dependencies, like the cab or wheels etc. What i did was open the item in Tane and find the missing item and upload it to a cp file and then download it into TRS19. Good luck.

Thank you Roca...I worked on it this evening and all four of my models are active in TRS 18!

Back