American Intermodal in TANE

boc61

I brought AI over into TANE despite it being intended for TS12 only and it mostly went fine. The trees of course are faulty, no big deal and just one piece of the CC&W rolling stock gave me errors. The MOW Bay Window Caboose showed:

- VE170: Failed to open compiled texture 'mesh_body/generator.texture' for 'arc:fld:$(local)/hash-3C||kuid 348207 101069.tzarc|'

- VE165: Texture 'mesh_body/generator.texture' is missing or could not be loaded in mesh 'mesh_body/body_b.im', material 'generator.m.onetex'.

- VE165: Texture 'mesh_body/generator.texture' is missing or could not be loaded in mesh 'mesh_body/body_a.im', material 'generator.m.onetex'.

I tried to install from the content pack and by importing just the file for the caboose but no luck. Does anyone have this working in TANE and would have a fix I could try.

Ha... I fixed that by creating a black square texture because the original texture is missing. Once installed you can't tell where the generator is or was.

The black texture was named exactly like the one that's missing. I can't remember if I had to create a texture.txt or not, but if I did I copied another and changed the inside and name to match the generator texture being replaced.

Back