TRS19 Windows Desktop Icon

majekear

What is with the desktop icon for TRS19?! It does not look like a train, or locomotive steam or diesel like prior additions of Trainz. I went to changing it hoping that there were other icons to choose from, but no. Just the one. A minor thing perhaps, but IMHO it is just plain awful.:(

What is with the desktop icon for TRS19?! It does not look like a train, or locomotive steam or diesel like prior additions of Trainz. I went to changing it hoping that there were other icons to choose from, but no. Just the one. A minor thing perhaps, but IMHO it is just plain awful.:(

It's supposed to be the front of the Trainz logo. It took me a little bit to figure out myself.

The icon is found within the TRS19 binary and doesn't have any other choices built into it. You can create your own icon using a photo-editing program. The icon has to be saved as a .ico file and they have to be a specific size. I recommend looking that up the specs and creating your own.

Oh, then there's a chance they might use a picture of my dog?

Yeah, right. :hehe: But I agree with Rene, the icon is uninspiring. I always liked the Gimp desktop icon but it was the only thing I liked about the program. :eek:

Seems to be the season for complaining. There is a lot going round.

Back