Beta 97271 to 97420 now available

Tony_Hilliam

Trainz Plus - enjoy Trainz from just 20 cents a da
Several more fixes and updates in preparation for the first Early Access update and built-in Sebino route release next week. (Next week is an update not the official TRS19 release!)

Patch is for PC from 96000 and from 97271 (1.2GB for the latest one)
Also for Mac from 96020 to 97429 (5.1GB)

Last edited:
Downloaded (1.2GB) and installed patch to 97420 without any problems. So far it is running well.

Looking forward to full release.

Faster download this time around at approx. 24MB/s. All my settings preferences retained.
Hoping this build is as stable as the previous beta (97271) for route-building in Surveyor as I have been enjoying a wonderful frenzy of new route-creation over the past week or so...
TRS2019 is shaping up extremely well!

Faster download this time around at approx. 24MB/s. All my settings preferences retained.
Hoping this build is as stable as the previous beta (97271) for route-building in Surveyor as I have been enjoying a wonderful frenzy of new route-creation over the past week or so...
TRS2019 is shaping up extremely well!

Let us know how you get on. We're getting to the pointy end now where we only make changes that are really needed, and are less likely to cause backward steps.

Hopefully the few people who are having issues actually let us know so that we can solve the problems pre-release rather than hearing about them the day after release.

Build 97271 ended those nasty CTD's when working in Surveyor...hope this patch continues it on. Have a lot of work on my personal route bringing everything up to TS19 standards (whew!) Will download patch today and let you know if anything rears its ugly head on me!

Installed OK, still got shiny cuttings embankments and platforms. Doesn't seem to affect non spline assets which have never looked so good! Specular settings still dead though and m.reflect still peculiar.

... Patch is for PC from 96000 and from 97271 ...

... i still can't patch / update ... i have build: 96000 (early accessversion) + release assertions: 95955 (betaversion: due to holidays no other updates)...
launchscreen: no button "patch available" ...
settings - install - check for trainz updates: "no update for trainz is available at the current time" ...
patch installer.exe (install gamepath): "no update for trainz is available at the current time" ...

thanks for any other suggestion ...
grtz
daveric

Downloaded and installed much faster this time.

The DBR is running now and will check once everything is updated.

Downloaded and patched without any issues. Had a quick look at a few routes and nothing bad happened. Will give it a more in depth look tonight.

Downloaded and patched TRS2019 from build 97271 to build 97420 and got some faulty built-in content. When I click on "View Errors and Warnings", I get 0 errors and 0 warnings. How can I fix them?

jgiessen - Mac patch is now available for you on "TRS19 Beta"

zsuda - PC patch is now available for you on "TRS19 Beta"

jeffmorris - a restart may be sufficient.

My personal experience of 94720, is that the game starts a lot quicker from the Launch Menu.

Routes and sessions load faster than in previous builds.

And the game exits much quicker from a route\session direct to the desktop.

When Exit Game is the chosen option.

Mike.

I had a situation last night where I went to edit trains whilst in game (driving) and everything just froze. Could not do anything and even exiting through Task Manager had to be pushed.

... i still can't patch / update ... i have build: 96000 (early accessversion) + release assertions: 95955 (betaversion: due to holidays no other updates)...
launchscreen: no button "patch available" ...
settings - install - check for trainz updates: "no update for trainz is available at the current time" ...
patch installer.exe (install gamepath): "no update for trainz is available at the current time" ...

thanks for any other suggestion ...
grtz
daveric

Same here .... :( can we auto update?

Back