Beta 97271 to 97420 now available

Where or how does one get the patch? Check the post above I am getting the same problem as they are.

No patch avail at this time "You have the current version???????????????????????? 960000? I was lead to believe that the current version out now is 97420?

96000 is the original Early Release. Build 97420 is the latest beta patch.
If you'd like to participate in the beta testing, please refer to the #1 post in this thread.
Always back up your current, working build before applying any patch. To ensure that all is properly backed up, including your Userdata folders, I'd suggest copying both your program and data files in their entirety to another hard disk drive.

zsuda - PC patch is now available for you on "TRS19 Beta"
... i still cannot ... i also did the way as pc_ace described ... i even looked on "my trainz" ...
but i'm satisfied with what i have and had fun ... with installing nearly all my locs from t:ane-age ...
making a new diorama and importing my latest t:ane-creations ... but that is for another thread ...
cu around
daveric

... after some playing and building this weekend, i did today the next actions:
- TRS19 (95955) closed
- created new folder : T/TRS19/UserData
- TRS19 started
- settings -> install tab -> changed folder into T/TRS19/UserData
- closed launcher
- restarted after some waiting ...
- settings -> internet tab -> filled username + password
- started trainz ... -> database is busy ..
- and downloaded all payware packages (simc:----) in assetdownload-window ...
- exited game ...
- started after some waiting ... -> no button: patch available ...
- notice: "release assertions (instead of: build): 95955" ...

grtz
daveric

no-patch.jpg

edit: i will try it now with early access-version 96000 ... so it can with the help of the patch installer in the root of the installdirectory of the early access ... it changes the early access into a betaversion .... well, let's see what i can do ...
... and yes .. it finally made 5 updates till 97420 ... so, let's have more fun ...

Last edited:
Back