Thread: Missing dependencies with Safetran crossing pack

Exclamation Missing dependencies with Safetran crossing pack

Hello. Today I downloaded the Safetran Crossing pack for use in Trainz 12, and I also downloaded the two things listed in the "Additional Downloads" on the product page. After downloading all of the CDPs, however, the content manager says they have missing dependencies. So, I right click on them and click "List Dependencies", but then I see that there are four unknown dependencies (this goes for all of the crossings). I tried searching up the KUIDs, but I cannot find them for the life of me. The KUIDs are listed below:

• <kuid:321936:100929>
    • <kuid:321936:102206>
    • <kuid:321936:102207>
    • <kuid:321936:102212>

So, can somebody help me find these four dependencies? I really want to use these crossings and I can't because of this. Thanks!

Blog Entries

I would try reinstalling the dependency packs again, Those items are all parts of the crossings so they should be in there.
    Last edited by boc61; October 18th, 2018 at 09:06 PM.
    "My wife says that if I buy one more train, she is going to leave me. I'm going to miss her."

Quote Originally Posted by boc61 View Post
    I would try reinstalling the dependency packs again,
    Well, that worked. I don't know why it didn't download some of the dependencies when I first installed the CDP.

Blog Entries

It happens sometimes.
    "My wife says that if I buy one more train, she is going to leave me. I'm going to miss her."