Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Drivers

How does one turn animation off and revert to static as previous versions.

Also while I am on, why in Drive Session are drivers randomly listed when opening.

Quote Originally Posted by mikemike View Post
    agree. have to turn animation off.
    JackDownUnder

JackDownUnder - To turn the animated driver portraits off, click on the 'Track Profile Settings' wrench (near the bottom left-hand corner of your screen in Driver mode) and untick the box at the bottom of the list, and under Driver Portraits, that says 'Animated Portraits'.
    That will revert the driver images to the more familiar - and less distracting - 2D portraits.

I knew that I had seen it before.
    Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC_Ace View Post
    JackDownUnder - To turn the animated driver portraits off, click on the 'Track Profile Settings' wrench (near the bottom left-hand corner of your screen in Driver mode) and untick the box at the bottom of the list, and under Driver Portraits, that says 'Animated Portraits'.
    That will revert the driver images to the more familiar - and less distracting - 2D portraits.
    JackDownUnder

Hey Guys, a newbie here. Is there anyway to update images of these drivers or even add/delete...?

United States of America, Florida, jacksonville

have you noticed the animated drivers in the locos?.my grand daughter and grandson both have. they even noticed that some of the locomotives do not have a driver. i noticed that some of the jr locomotives do not have them. the rr mods ac 4400 also have their own drivers that you have to add during the session running. they are creepy looking and i don't use the animated on the driver list panel.
    ejb

Quote Originally Posted by EJB View Post
    have you noticed the animated drivers in the locos?.my grand daughter and grandson both have. they even noticed that some of the locomotives do not have a driver. i noticed that some of the jr locomotives do not have them. the rr mods ac 4400 also have their own drivers that you have to add during the session running. they are creepy looking and i don't use the animated on the driver list panel.
    ejb
    It's because of those drivers that my chase(KB2) view is now used on the conductors side of the locos instead of the drivers side. I prefer non-zombies in my trains please...
    "Cave Johnson. We're done here."

United States of America, Florida, jacksonville

it's the grand kids that like the (YES) zombies. couldn't care less.
    ejb