DISCLAIMER: TrainZItalia-3D website is not associated to TrainZItalia

Pendolino

Cab mode weirdo
I have been notified a new website, called TrainZItalia 3D has been set up by some unknown individual.

The site banner is identical to TrainZItalia's one (it has been taken from our website, I suppose), this website is not associated to TrainZItalia in any way. We have already reported the infringement to the site provider

Morever, even though the website - for some unknown reason - is in Italian, its only two downloads are American assets: a pack of silly repaints of Auran's built-in Big Boy and a GP-9, #63 of the Black Hills Central Railroad. I downloaded the Big Boy pack, just to make sure they were not unauthorised repaints of our Big Boy: they all appear to have been made by UserID 625472 (prokob73), which does not appear when searching in the ID Database at MyTrainz.

Hi Carlo,

Sad and pathetic how folks, or this dindividual simply steals your guy's website's name -- He could have easily can up with a billion kind of names! Carlo, make sure that the provider takes action, and keep on them until action is taken!

Kind regards
Ish

Back