PBR Textures

Yup disliker will do Phil, but not hater. :hehe: :hehe:

As i said to you a while back on the other side of the world.

If you created a UK model layout, i would more than likely download it.

Oh yes Phil back to the roots, when the loco and rolling stock wheels didn't even rotate in the CE release. :D

I only post in the TRS19 & TRS19 Beta forum, no permissions else where.

Mike.

Mike --

To see what can be achieved with the new 3D textures, new track and TurfFX, I'd still suggest you download, for example, "The Phootnote & Fourword". It only requires about 80 dependencies from the Download Station so you should be up and running in less than a few minutes. Also, some other layouts I've tried take an eternity to cache before loading in Surveyor or Driver; this one takes seconds.

When you're finished, go back into Manage Content, sort by installation time and remove the dependencies you downloaded. That way you are back to where you began. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Phil

Last edited:
2018-10-20-105942.jpg

2018-10-20-110200.jpg

Very well crafted creation, Phil. :cool:

Mike.

Wow Mike -- from a "disliker" of model railroads, that really is a complement. In a funny way, that 08 and the two axle freight cars (sorry, wagons) look very appropriate. I might have to see if I can get the Black 5 and 8F working in TRS19.

Not at all Phil, you are very good at creating what you enjoy.

It would be really unfair of me to denigrate your work. Just because i do not enjoy running model railway type routes\layouts.

Obviously a labour of love buddy and it has 104 downloads so far. So you are definitely creating something, that is popular. :cool: :cool:

Mike.

Phil... just downloaded "The Phootnote & Fourword" - stunning work. I'm a newbie to Trainz and not sure where I'm headed... (prototypical, model RR, designing my own route, or what?) but I can say that your "Phootnote" is impressive! I see advantages of model layouts with Mac systems. Smaller number of boards provide much faster mapping, mountains are not missed with draw distance set low, etc.... Thanks!

Back