Kickstarter county 2

Haesje57

Hello,
anyone that was able to play one of those sessions completely?
I am new to Trainz, that is I only have it like 1,5 month and I finally mastered the kickstarter sessions but in kickstarter 2 the level is way higher so I wonder if anyone successfully played them.
And then for something completely different, if u want to post in this forum u always have to fil in a captcha, pretty please remove that annoying thing?
Grtz,
Paul

I've a feeling the captcha is for a certain amount of posts (not sure on exact quantity but it's probably fairly low). If you're still getting it after 10 posts then is the time to contact the Helpdesk.

Shane

Not sure what you mean- On my "Routes" I see "Content Samples #1" and "Kickstarter County 2" which has Quick Drive, Highland, Local Freight, Dispatchin' and Multiplayer Sessions. I have played thru Local Freight and Dispatchin'. Had the game for a few days.

greg (newbie)

Kicstarter 2

Not sure what you mean- On my "Routes" I see "Content Samples #1" and "Kickstarter County 2" which has Quick Drive, Highland, Local Freight, Dispatchin' and Multiplayer Sessions. I have played thru Local Freight and Dispatchin'. Had the game for a few days.

greg (newbie)
I meant more particular Local Freight, I don't find anything on youtube and I can't get it done, too much and not in the right order, the pick up places.At least I think so.
I will just wait until it gets posted on youtube.
Thanks for answering,
Paul

Back