skipper1945's loco's in TRS19

No, All brand new in TRS2019. It's Riccarton Junction on the ex NBR Waverley Route. This view is on the Border Counties line, Riccarton Junction in the distance. I hope to release it if it passes muster when finished.
Best wishes
Ian

Ah, looks excellent Ian. Like me you must have an appetite for railways through wild and desolate scenery. I look forward to driving it in the future.

Ah, looks excellent Ian. Like me you must have an appetite for railways through wild and desolate scenery. I look forward to driving it in the future.
Thank you, Vern, you read me correctly. Riccarton is being built to evaluate 2019; my major WIP is the NER Stainmore route in TANE - the jury is still out as to whether I migrate it or not. Time will tell, but balance is swinging towards 2019!
Best wishes
Ian

So i set shaders to low, to be able to use George's excellent loco's.

But what am i also losing in the rest of the game, scenic quality wise.

I must be lowering the visual quality of other assets as well ?

Sorry i know absolutely nothing about asset creation.

Mike.

TRS2019 build 97513 corrected indeed the locomotives from skipper1945, thank you very much. :)

One of the problems, which has still to be adressed, is the white steam, on most of skipper1945 locomotives (and a lot of other steam- and diesellocomotives).

Kind regards

Swordfish

Back