PBR textures not working

charlie3577

Hi, I downloaded TRS2019. I only have the route Kickstarter County installed at the moment.
The PBR textures are not working, they do appear in the map and do not appear faulty in content manager, but they don't have any height effect.
I have tested in the Early Access Build (don't remember which number is it) and in the beta build 97271. I have done a rebuild database and a complete reinstall of the program. In all the cases the PBR textures do not appear as they should. In the setting it is also put the Clutter + TurfFX.

Is there any solution?
Thanks.

The PBR textures are not working, they do appear in the map and do not appear faulty in content manager, but they don't have any height effect.

Sounds like you're talking about Parallax, not PBR, and the solution is probably to set your material quality setting (in the out-of-game / launcher performance settings) to "ultra".

chris

Apologies for the necro here, but four and a half years later, I'm stumped on this part as well - I don't see a "material quality" setting - "texture detail" on high is its max, yet nothing happens.

[FONT=&quot]
WHZ4eQ1.png

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
9ziu3LP.png
[/FONT]

Back