Anyone able to get into the download station - www.auran.com certificate expired

Status
Not open for further replies.

deltic1955

yee boi
Cause for some reason its giving off warnings on google for a privacy alert cant even get into auran
Sean

Last edited:
I had the same problem for both DLS & Forum. When trying to log onto either, it came up with "Not Secure" on www.auran/dls - I just created a "exemption" for both, & now have access to both. I'm using Google Chrome...

Cheers, Mac...

Last edited:
I'm having the same problem. Says 'Certificate error: Navigation blocked' in the tab. It also says: This site is not secure This might mean that someone's trying to fool you or steal any info you send to the server. You should close this site immediately. When I click on 'Details', it says Error Code: DLG_FLAGS_SEC_CERT_DATE_INVALID

You have 2 choices. Either wait for N3V to return to work tomorrow (It is Sunday here in Aus) and get a valid certificate or go via the "unsafe" link and use the DLS as usual. I don't think anyone is trying to fool you or steal your info.
As RRSignal says - The Certificate expired yesterday - probably at Midnight Saturday. Just be patient and wait a bit.

I am affected as well, I am not going to risk getting my computer infected with a virus and having to fork over a hefty amount of cold hard earned cash to clean up and start over again , so I am going to hang back and wait until the issue is resolved.

I am affected as well, I am not going to risk getting my computer infected with a virus and having to fork over a hefty amount of cold hard earned cash to clean up and start over again , so I am going to hang back and wait until the issue is resolved.

I surely doubt you'll get a virus by clicking on a website with a certificate that just expired. I checked it out anyway, and not everything is loaded so if you do go in there, it's messed up anyway.

The only thing we can do is notify N3V and wait until they fix it.

The only thing we can do is notify N3V and wait until they fix it.

Yeah, I agree with my dear friend John -- I use the DLS a lot as a reference tool...etc … I only wish it had more features....

Well, it's now a wait and see approach!

Nighty All :wave:
Ish

Hi All
This should now be resolved :) Thanks everyone for their reports, and patience whilst our admin looked into it!

Regards
Zec

Hi Zec - it looks like things are back to normal on that side now so I'd like to thank you and the team (including the admin) for sorting that out.

Shane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back