2019 download question

Ron_Smith

Hi - I hope some one can help.

I paid for and installed the Golden Pass first month - all OK
Decided not to continue with this and cancelled further instalments - notifying my decision.
Currently my version shows as "Release Assertion 97271
Today I purchased the full 2019 versio0n online and have received an email with the download instructions.
Do I have to download 2019 again or will it update the version installed.
Trying to save a 3hour plus download - will do if necessary.

Someone always knows how to help.

Thanks Ron

Hi Ron,

the current TS19 (non Beta) is version 96000 - at least, that's the latest version I have on my PC.
The Beta TS19 is now at 97271.

As far as I know, there's no way to remove the patches, so I guess you're in for the long download...

Contact the helpdesk - they may be able to assist.

Did you download the program and then install - or simply run the installer from the small install program?
I've now downloaded the big file, backed it up - now I can use it to re-install..

Cheers,

Colin

It will keep running as normal, except any DLC from your content vault wil be disabled. Anything you have purchased separately will still work.
cheers
Graeme

As far as I'm aware the patched version should be the same (with the exception of the DLC/FCT side) whether on the subscription or whether it's the non-subscription version at the moment. It's the DLC and FCT side that may be different depending on whether you purchased the DLC/FCT outright or not.

Shane

Last edited:
I'd stick with the beta which is better than Early Access and keep it up to date, which will at some point update to the release version, based on previous experience. Note you will be going backwards if you install the early access TRS19, full version is not released yet, going backwards you may have issues with your data.

Back