Humble request for a small asset

Greetings fellow Trainzers,

I am currently building a modern route to a fairly high standard intended for DLS release when it is done using TANE SP3.

Please note the image below:

https://www.pilbararailways.com.au/gallery/displayimage.php?album=171&pid=8696#top_display_media

The black and white signboard on the left of the pic is an ident marker for a virtual signal, as far as I can tell. In-cab signalling is in use on this railway. This is the asset I am now grovelling for.

I have searched high and low through my asset collection and the DLS for something that looks like that sign but can't find anything. These will be a common sight on the route, so may I make a humble request for an accomplished asset builder to knock one of these up with the three characters being editable?. They don't need signal functionality (though it can certainly be added if that is your preference), as invisible signals can be used on the track so an editable scenery object will suffice for the intended use.

As to compensation for your time, I offer the completed route sometime next year (by zip drive and snail mail if it proves too big for the DLS), or if you have any other requirements please send a PM and I will consider.

Many Thanks
A71

Last edited:
pic.jpg

How's this? tbumpenv material. I did not make it as a trackside object, only because I added in rollable/tiltable functionality. If you'd rather it be a trackside, let me know how far from the track it should be. DRM-free license applies as with all my content.

Attachments

• thumbnail.jpg
    thumbnail.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 19
Wow RR, that looks terrific, and certainly suitable for the task. It does not need to be a trackside object.

If it is on the DLS I missed it - is it there or is it a personal asset of yours ?

Thanks. I just uploaded it. It should show up in the next 24 hours, unless it gets rejected for some reason. The details are:

AU Advance Virtual Signal Sign,<kuid:481384:12198478>

Thanks. I just uploaded it. It should show up in the next 24 hours, unless it gets rejected for some reason. The details are:

AU Advance Virtual Signal Sign,<kuid:481384:12198478>

You built that new in such a short time? Once again I am amazed by the asset creators around here, Trainz wouldn't be as appealing as it is without your collective efforts.

Much obliged !

Last edited:
Back