Quote Originally Posted by Indian_Railways View Post
    The addons looks like cartoon.
    They did not care to add some AO maps. 😑
    True ...Model is good but detail sucks!
    Regards
    Aryaman Srivastava

-Captain at Indian Trainz

Red face Some shots of my work..

Removed because it's from MSTS after checking it.

Thanks for reporting me , it'll not happen again.
    I'll properly check these stuffs (regarding stealing someone work, converting) before posting anything in public.
    Last edited by Aryaman; May 17th, 2020 at 03:51 PM.
    Regards
    Aryaman Srivastava

Removed

All images are removed.
    Last edited by Aryaman; May 17th, 2020 at 03:52 PM.
    Regards
    Aryaman Srivastava

Removed

All images are removed.
    Last edited by Aryaman; May 17th, 2020 at 03:53 PM.
    Regards
    Aryaman Srivastava

Removed

All images are removed.
    Last edited by Aryaman; May 17th, 2020 at 03:53 PM.
    Regards
    Aryaman Srivastava

Looks good Arayman but, while appreciating it is WIP, if you want to get more people interested in Indian railways and building Indian routes, needs to go on the DLS eventually.
    Building In TANE, Driving In TSW2 And Run 8

These contents are ripped off from MSTS shape files
    In India people have got a trick to convert MSTS shapes files back to 3D Program.
    I request N3V to look into it, don't let this guy to upload this cheap ripped off stuff to DLS and make a spammed library like trainsim.com
    For those who concern may go and search the name of the original creator of this ICF Coaches ( BLUE ONE ), Mr Gaurav Virdi at trainsim.com and the LHB coaches ( RED ONE ) by Mr Gaurav Kothari.
    Shame on you Aryaman.
    This is a bad practice of converting original shapefiles from MSTS to other games
    Last edited by Indian_Railways; May 17th, 2020 at 09:38 AM.

Ah, yes I know from Trainsim dot com this goes on a lot in the Indian MSTS scene, suggest report his postings to the moderators and let them decide what to do with the thread.

It's also sadly one of the reasons why there's little interest in developing Indian routes - the prospect of your work getting ripped off.
    Building In TANE, Driving In TSW2 And Run 8

United States of America, Michigan, Manchester
    Blog Entries

Unless he's actually offering download links & the original creator (or copyright holder) complains, there is really nothing we can do. If we started banning people for posting screenshots of stuff they've modified of other users, then I myself am in big trouble.

That being said, Aryaman, make sure get permission from the original creator of those assets to release them.

peter
    ~Peter

I do not provide support via PM.
    Now at a new location!
    www.americantrainz.com

Here is the original LHB coaches from train sim dot com
    https://imgur.com/3PPoQAg
    The original ICF coaches at train sim dot com
    https://imgur.com/34Mt7QS
    Last edited by Indian_Railways; May 17th, 2020 at 01:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PerRock View Post
    If we started banning people for posting screenshots of stuff they've modified of other users, then I myself am in big trouble.
    I am not asking to ban anyone but keep an eye on people who upload on DLS might be actually a ripped off content from MSTS without permission specially INDIA

United States of America, Michigan, Manchester
    Blog Entries

Again, unless the original copyright holder requests it, there is nothing to be done about it.

peter
    ~Peter

I do not provide support via PM.
    Now at a new location!
    www.americantrainz.com

Sir, are you sure it's from MSTS? If that's true then I'm gonna delete it ASAP ! Because i got all these 3D model from my team member 3D Modeller. If that's true , I'm gonna delete all these contents and every single files (not that models which are made by me). I'll take strict action on that guy.
    I'll look for all these reports sir. Will check it again.
    Regards
    Aryaman Srivastava

Quote Originally Posted by Indian_Railways View Post
    These contents are ripped off from MSTS shape files
    In India people have got a trick to convert MSTS shapes files back to 3D Program.
    I request N3V to look into it, don't let this guy to upload this cheap ripped off stuff to DLS and make a spammed library like trainsim.com
    For those who concern may go and search the name of the original creator of this ICF Coaches ( BLUE ONE ), Mr Gaurav Virdi at trainsim.com and the LHB coaches ( RED ONE ) by Mr Gaurav Kothari.
    Shame on you Aryaman.
    This is a bad practice of converting original shapefiles from MSTS to other games
    Yes sir you're right ,I can conform now it's someone else work.I checked that website which you've mentioned here ,look in my 5 members team , every guy have it own work...One guy job is to make models on max for us. My job is correcting error in configs, making configs. That's why sir we trusted him, I didn't knew all these from MSTS .After you reported here, i checked that site which you mentioned here and saw that image comparison too which you mentioned here. I want to clarify something after my mistake was my mistake :-
    -All work goes to their respective modellers
    -There are some models which are created by me in 3DS Max like buildings,shed ,clock, crossings ,catenary,splines,night mode buildings, night mode platforms and many more...all these models are created and animated by me so no issue here.
    -This will not happen again ,will take strict action on that guy who is working for us as modeller.

Thanks and once again i apologize for my mistake.
    Last edited by Aryaman; May 17th, 2020 at 04:10 PM.
    Regards
    Aryaman Srivastava

When I was active on MSTS group, in 2017-18 this illegal conversion of MSTS models to 3D files was rare, but one day someone discovered a program made by Polish community which converted .s (MSTS Shape files) to .obj.

This allowed people to hack in the MSTS and used them to gain money also by selling modified assets to people who were new in community.

Now if you are not sure, just contact Gaurav Virdi on facebook & he will tell you names of all those people who mishandeled his beautiful creation.

The other person Mr. Kothari is not available on Facebook.

I suspect Vidit Vaswani as your modeler who supplied you models. I may be wrong.
    These guys even uploaded my 3d renders on Youtube and claimed it to be coming soon addons.

https://www.youtube.com/post/Ugxp0pRCyY8Djwb9D0Z4AaABCQ
    https://www.youtube.com/post/Ugw2MulYHYX7rP-CmF94AaABCQ
    Last edited by Indian_Railways; May 17th, 2020 at 05:17 PM.