Indian Railways locos

Looks good Arayman but, while appreciating it is WIP, if you want to get more people interested in Indian railways and building Indian routes, needs to go on the DLS eventually.

These contents are ripped off from MSTS shape files
In India people have got a trick to convert MSTS shapes files back to 3D Program.
I request N3V to look into it, don't let this guy to upload this cheap ripped off stuff to DLS and make a spammed library like trainsim.com
For those who concern may go and search the name of the original creator of this ICF Coaches ( BLUE ONE ), Mr Gaurav Virdi at trainsim.com:p and the LHB coaches ( RED ONE ) by Mr Gaurav Kothari.
Shame on you Aryaman.
This is a bad practice of converting original shapefiles from MSTS to other games

Last edited:
Ah, yes I know from Trainsim dot com this goes on a lot in the Indian MSTS scene, suggest report his postings to the moderators and let them decide what to do with the thread.

It's also sadly one of the reasons why there's little interest in developing Indian routes - the prospect of your work getting ripped off.

Unless he's actually offering download links & the original creator (or copyright holder) complains, there is really nothing we can do. If we started banning people for posting screenshots of stuff they've modified of other users, then I myself am in big trouble.

That being said, Aryaman, make sure get permission from the original creator of those assets to release them.

peter

Psu5XTG
3PPoQAg
Here is the original LHB coaches from train sim dot com
https://imgur.com/3PPoQAg
The original ICF coaches at train sim dot com
https://imgur.com/34Mt7QS
3PPoQAg

Last edited:
If we started banning people for posting screenshots of stuff they've modified of other users, then I myself am in big trouble.
I am not asking to ban anyone but keep an eye on people who upload on DLS might be actually a ripped off content from MSTS without permission :p specially INDIA

Again, unless the original copyright holder requests it, there is nothing to be done about it.

peter

Sir, are you sure it's from MSTS? If that's true then I'm gonna delete it ASAP ! Because i got all these 3D model from my team member 3D Modeller. If that's true , I'm gonna delete all these contents and every single files (not that models which are made by me). I'll take strict action on that guy.
I'll look for all these reports sir. Will check it again.

These contents are ripped off from MSTS shape files
In India people have got a trick to convert MSTS shapes files back to 3D Program.
I request N3V to look into it, don't let this guy to upload this cheap ripped off stuff to DLS and make a spammed library like trainsim.com
For those who concern may go and search the name of the original creator of this ICF Coaches ( BLUE ONE ), Mr Gaurav Virdi at trainsim.com:p and the LHB coaches ( RED ONE ) by Mr Gaurav Kothari.
Shame on you Aryaman.
This is a bad practice of converting original shapefiles from MSTS to other games

Yes sir you're right ,I can conform now it's someone else work.I checked that website which you've mentioned here ,look in my 5 members team , every guy have it own work...One guy job is to make models on max for us. My job is correcting error in configs, making configs. That's why sir we trusted him, I didn't knew all these from MSTS .After you reported here, i checked that site which you mentioned here and saw that image comparison too which you mentioned here. I want to clarify something after my mistake was my mistake :-
-All work goes to their respective modellers
-There are some models which are created by me in 3DS Max like buildings,shed ,clock, crossings ,catenary,splines,night mode buildings, night mode platforms and many more...all these models are created and animated by me so no issue here.
-This will not happen again ,will take strict action on that guy who is working for us as modeller.

Thanks and once again i apologize for my mistake.

Last edited:
When I was active on MSTS group, in 2017-18 this illegal conversion of MSTS models to 3D files was rare, but one day someone discovered a program made by Polish community which converted .s (MSTS Shape files) to .obj.

This allowed people to hack in the MSTS and used them to gain money also by selling modified assets to people who were new in community.

Now if you are not sure, just contact Gaurav Virdi on facebook & he will tell you names of all those people who mishandeled his beautiful creation.

The other person Mr. Kothari is not available on Facebook.

I suspect Vidit Vaswani as your modeler who supplied you models. I may be wrong.
These guys even uploaded my 3d renders on Youtube and claimed it to be coming soon addons.

https://www.youtube.com/post/Ugxp0pRCyY8Djwb9D0Z4AaABCQ
https://www.youtube.com/post/Ugw2MulYHYX7rP-CmF94AaABCQ

Last edited:
Are you talking about indiantrainz.blogspot.in ?

When I was active on MSTS group, in 2017-18 this illegal conversion of MSTS models to 3D files was rare, but one day someone discovered a program made by Polish community which converted .s (MSTS Shape files) to .obj.

This allowed people to hack in the MSTS and used them to gain money also by selling modified assets to people who were new in community.

Now if you are not sure, just contact Gaurav Virdi on facebook & he will tell you names of all those people who mishandeled his beautiful creation.

The other person Mr. Kothari is not available on Facebook.

I suspect Vidit Vaswani as your modeler who supplied you models. I may be wrong.
These guys even uploaded my 3d renders on Youtube and claimed it to be coming soon addons.

https://www.youtube.com/post/Ugxp0pRCyY8Djwb9D0Z4AaABCQ
https://www.youtube.com/post/Ugw2MulYHYX7rP-CmF94AaABCQ

Yes brother, you're right. Well I've started from scratch again, now i contacted Bharat Stream for helping us to bring Indian Contents to trainz. If he agree, then it'll be big jump for Indian Fans who loves Trainz Simulator.

And I'll contact Gaurav Virdi regarding illegal conversion and I'll let him know about that guy.

Again, unless the original copyright holder requests it, there is nothing to be done about it.

peter

I find this approach a little disappointing. Does nothing to enhance N3V/Trainz community poor reputation for upholding copyright as demonstrated by the hoops people have to jump through if they think their Trainz content has been ripped off by other Trainz users, let alone from another sim or game. In this case we are also talking about reverse engineering content which is usually strictly prohibited under all EULA's. What if the traffic was going the other way and someone was reversing Trainz content to put in MSTS, or DTG TS? And what if the original author of the content cannot be contacted or, as has sadly happened in a hobby running nearly 20 years, passed away and no longer with us? Do their rights suddenly fly out the window?

Bit of a bump, but have we ever established a list of bona fide Indian Railways motive power and rolling stock that is available on the DLS? (Other than the DHR assets). A search for the obvious motive power and coach types has not revealed very much at all.

yo i had some of your work, from archive.org, did u delete it?

Removed because it's from MSTS after checking it.

Thanks for reporting me , it'll not happen again.
I'll properly check these stuffs (regarding stealing someone work, converting) before posting anything in public.

i had downloaded ldh wdm3a buut could not download wap 4 erode. do u still have link?

i also convert msts stuff, but i give all my credit to original authors, like gaurav virdi. I only say i imported it.

PLS UPLOAD

Yes brother, you're right. Well I've started from scratch again, now i contacted Bharat Stream for helping us to bring Indian Contents to trainz. If he agree, then it'll be big jump for Indian Fans who loves Trainz Simulator.

And I'll contact Gaurav Virdi regarding illegal conversion and I'll let him know about that guy.

Please upload man! i donot want ****ty addons from people like vidit. his textures are always broken. (i think because of msts conversion)

i usually fix them, retexture them, give proper credit to original authors and then upload on my website

Back