Indian Railways locos

tupuluruk

TRS 2006 / TRS 2004
Greetings.
I am trying to download the following Indian Railways locos from DLS :
Indian Railways WDM1 17000 as delivered to NRM.....kuid:219472:10890
Indian Railways WDM1 blue 17034....kuid :219472:1155
Indian Railways WDM1 green 17011.....kuid:219472:1157

They are all giving errors which I am not able to correct. Can some one help me in this case so that I can use those locos.

If not can some one help me as to where from I can download WAG, WAP and WDM locomotives ?

Thanks in advance.

There is a whole list of errors including outdated mesh files. Assuming you are uploading into TANE SP3, I don't think you have any hope unless you can fix those problems yourself.

There is a whole list of errors including outdated mesh files. Assuming you are uploading into TANE SP3, I don't think you have any hope unless you can fix those problems yourself.

Thanks for the response.
From some other site I could download working WAP-1, WAP-4 and WAG-7 engines and lots of other indian content.
Thanks again

Outdated mesh files usually don't cause a problem unless they're broken completely and will usually only produce a warning.

Post some of the errors and we can give advice how to repair the assets.

The addons looks like cartoon.
They did not care to add some AO maps. 😑

Thank you Sir for your valuable comment. If you have gone through the entire post you would observe that I wanted to download
these from DLS which means I was looking mainly for freeware. As I had trouble with those locos working I have depended on this
site to download. As a freeware this is the best I could do. If you have any knowledge of any other freeware site for these locos
please let me know. I will be grateful.
tupuluruk

Well as stated above, if they are only warnings, which they are, they will not be a problem. I've just installed one, with no problems in SP4.

Some shots of my work..

Removed because it's from MSTS after checking it.

Thanks for reporting me , it'll not happen again.
I'll properly check these stuffs (regarding stealing someone work, converting) before posting anything in public.

Last edited:
Back