ALL TRAINZ new feeling for your hobby

SpalterBockerl

Hello all,

for months ago i got a speech software named:_ Dragon Prof.15.

its a Office Speechsoftware. You can use in games and Trainz too. Create Macros for Hot-keys and enjoy build maps in Editor, feel a better trainzing while drive your Loco by Speech.

f.ex. create own commands for a hot Key: cam outside "outside" u can train your voice. Same for each other command. Firering box. breakpipe, stop a.s.o.

in Editor create hotkeys for all needed points f.ex. add a item its A key so im use Alphabet for Military Alpha,Beta, Charlie, Delta....
this makes a lot easier to build a map .

NOTICE: its expensive Software, good headset needed. You can control your PC and everygame they allowed macros. u can create easy simpel macros or scripted.

IMPORTANT: there are other versions, but only Dragon Prof 15 can create Macros .

im use win 10 and work without probs.

Speech is future, open Trainz,websites a.s.o. if you walk around in your room :)
use google chrome with now and never type something in google search cuz google now is add:)

NOTICE; deactivate Cortana and any other Microsoft Speech software. If you use Alexa or Google home be carefull to use words for hotkeys they sounds similar to Alexa wakeup:)

At Least: dont ask my about scripting, i cant, dont understand this stuff. Thats the reason i cant build own Trainz content or repair rolling stock for other Trainz version..

im hope You enjoy a new Feel of Trainzing, Gaming, and modern control and command your PC :)

regards.

Ernest "Ern"

@spalterbockerl

Last edited:
Ah yes the software that works best with a Philips SpeechMike, it only costs $300 just for the microphone.

Cheerio John

hello,

Dragon commands can be do different way, MS speech? forget ms:)

u can set macro by global= every programm or spezific= trs19 f.ex.

at this point:

some of us get different trainz version in use. Best way set macros for EVERY version specific, means: if u set keys for TANE they not work in TRS19 a.s.o.
u need open Trainz version in windows mode and set the commands.

headset: i got logitech g533, works well , 100-130 euro

i dont use it for office, may u need a high quality mic

regards

ern

$300 :eek: I use a headset mic/headphone for $5

Apparently it can be fussy about which microphone is used so whilst it might work for yourself it might not work for others. There has been discussion about what works best with it and one or two users said it wasn't reliable enough before they starting using the Philips microphone. So $250 U.S. for the software or $190 to upgrade from the previous version then $300 for a microphone. Apparently the latest version has 30% few errors than the last one.

Cheerio John

I send my GF an EMail, from me out in the kitchen, to her lounging in the living room: "I'm working my fingers to the bone, slaving over a hot stove, and what thanks do I get" ... "Hong Kong Cheerio Chinese Lresteraunt', Chickidy China Da' Chinese Chicken, have another dlrumstick you blain start clickin' ... Your food is getting vely' vely' cold, you come pick-up now, chop chop"

Last edited:
Back