New update to 97271 via TRS19 Beta stream

I don't expect perfection. I expect minimal large-scale issues. TRS19 has many large-scale issues that have not been addressed. While the game is still in Early Access, that does not excuse the team outright dismissing my criticism simply because "most people are happy" with TRS19. They have stated they have no intention of fixing something as noticeable as texture errors. That's not good in any way. It shows the team is happy with delievering a sub-par product at a high price.

I'm guessiing we all want the major stuff working 100% plus everybody has their own list of features we want or would like. I suppose I've always been a glass half full type and that might be part of it. My main wish would be for the people who are finding all these problems to be running the beta updates and filing bug reports. My health won't allow me to do that at this time but who knows what the future may hold.:)

I had that when I first installed and it turned out my antivirus (Windows Defender) was squatting on every file that was opened, accessed, and had thoughts of opening. After disabling the antivirus, and doing some system housekeeping, I've had excellent performance.

Thank you very much, John, that was it! :)

Regards

Swordfish

Back