New update to 97271 via TRS19 Beta stream

Hello.

Installed and working fine but with translations issues, I don't know if is normal, refered into Translations Sub-forums thread

Less than 10 minutes for installing all the update.

Regards

Manuel

I also cannot find how to update from 96000 having read the above and also checking for updates etc ?

I also cannot find how to update from 96000 having read the above and also checking for updates etc ?

The option you will need is the one underneath the check for updates option (it's labelled 'change update stream'). Follow it through until you reach the final screen then click the change patch stream option. On the resulting box click the dropdown and look for TRS19 beta.

If it's there, click it then confirm on both that box and the final screen you clicked the change stream button on.

If it's not present you will need to let N3V know so they can check your access permissions for that patch stream.

Shane

Shane I have 4 options
Beta release
Tane public release
Tane sp3 beta
Trs19 early access
and that is it ?

It's none of the above I'm afraid - you need to let N3V know so they can check your permissions (the option should be called TRS19 Beta).

Shane

Updated with no problems. The "bug" I had reported earlier, has been squashed (as also reported to me by QA). The route I've been working with is a clone of KSC2. Seems fine to continue using it in this latest build.

Probably not a bug, however, most if not all of the installed rolling stock/locomotives are very shiny. Is there a setting that has changed that can tinkered with?

Thanks, John

Probably not a bug, however, most if not all of the installed rolling stock/locomotives are very shiny. Is there a setting that has changed that can tinkered with?

Thanks, John

Same problem here - most of my rolling stock now resemble boiled sweets.

When I try to update to the latest beta, I says nothing is available. Currently on Build 96020 Mac. Is there a way I can force an update to the latest beta?

When I try to update to the latest beta, I says nothing is available. Currently on Build 96020 Mac. Is there a way I can force an update to the latest beta?

From what I understand of the opening post, this patch isn't for Mac versions at the moment unfortunately (it's for PC/Windows versions only).

Shane

Thanks all ... now if I can figure out why I don't have drivers in many of my sessions. Newbie, as you can probably tell.

PBR textures still look like ****e on cliffs and steep slopes. I hope this is fixed soon, cause if its not, PBR textures become pretty worthless.

I assume you're referring to parallax rather than PBR, in which case: we don't consider this a bug, but rather a limitation of the technology. It's up to the route creator to manage their texturing to avoid extreme problem cases.

chris

Except that even on small slopes, the textures have issues. What that says to me is that you guys haven't tested these features at all, and just put it into the game because it looked cool on flat terrain.

Again, i offer video proof:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Id9smW56yew

EDIT: I'd also like to point out that this texturing """"limitation"""" can also be found in the Content Samples #1 route, which seems to have been made by you guys at N3V. So much for route creators managing their texturing, eh?

Last edited:
Back