Thread: Compatibly in TANE SP3

United States of America, Texas, Amarillo

Default Compatibly in TANE SP3

Most all of your items say they are supported in TS12 thru TANE current versions but many of mine are not working in TANE Sp3. Many different errors and problems. Cab shells on the BNSF SD70MAC and KCS SD70 Belle just to name a few. What could be causing this. Thanks.

Blog Entries

Make sure you have all the proper cab shells installed and they are not open for edit. Try reinstalling them . Also, what are the errors ? They may be easily fixed with a config tweak. I have a ton of JR locos and almost all of them work in TANE with a couple of exceptions, aand they seem to work for everyone else EXCEPT me.
    Last edited by boc61; October 11th, 2018 at 09:43 AM.
    "My wife says that if I buy one more train, she is going to leave me. I'm going to miss her."

Most are obsolete trainz build number below 3.5 not supported, tag size and lod errors.

Quote Originally Posted by cozmo View Post
    Most are obsolete trainz build number below 3.5 not supported, tag size and lod errors.
    Build number is a warning, not an error. I don't know what 'tag size' means. LOD errors should be a warning unless you have changed the build number. Pick one asset, provide the KUID and the exact error messages. The fix for one is probably the fix for several.

Blog Entries

Tag size errors can usually be fixed by editing the config. It usually refers to the initial load of a commodity like sand or diesel fuel. It has to be a whole number without decimals. Just delete the decimals from the line and that should take care of it.
    "My wife says that if I buy one more train, she is going to leave me. I'm going to miss her."

boc61 your tip help the most, that took care of about 65% of my problems. Thanks a TON!!!
    Last edited by cozmo; October 11th, 2018 at 09:36 PM.