Landlvrs Content

I know i'm reviving an old thread (sort of) but is anyone still offering Landrvr's content?

If so can you please email it to me at neon612@gmail.com

I did get some from Blutrose (I think) but I'm trying to get my hands on the sharks and E7's (though the Zephyr items would be nice).

Thank you in advance to anyone who helps out.

could sombody send me whatever they have of Landlvrs content. Please, not with Trainz Download helper! I have trainz in a backup hard drive so Trainz download helper don't work
jimmyp42002@hotmail.com

well one can't send you vie TDH, seeing as that is for downloading files from the DLS and only the DLS. If no one steps up to the late, I'll re-package what I have and send it.

peter

if anyone can help I am still looking to get the electroliner if anyone has it can you PLEASE send it to me

Thanks
smokeyjoe1340@aol.com

there is bly ONE working electroliner out there (for TRS) the guy who has it had to do some editing to the file (making it his) and has decided not to distribute it. sorry. (check earlier in this thread for more info) If you want an electroliner avatar I have made one and giving it to auran for the forums :D...

peter

Send them to me?

Could someone please send the interurbans and the zephry and any other stuff to me please ? My email is briansnook3 AT yahoo.com no spaces and AT=@

Some traction stuff
Screen_156.jpg

like this(a reskin of it) but its what it looks like.
This has a cab view,then another that looks like it only with a passenger view.

Did you release this reskin. It looks very nice.

its all in here, thanks to Gandalf

------------------------------, Link removed due to some people...

Last edited:
Back