Landlvrs Content

I would certainly like to get a hold of those sharks if someone would be nice enough to send them to me.

Dremmy & Gfisher;
I'd be happy to send you two the Sharks,
Just send me your E-mails in PM.
Cheers,
Sean

yea Im trying to send it now:confused: hope it works.
As for eveyonelse I am not takin any more request for his stuff the people who have already posted here I will finish there requests and then im done for a while.
So tyard,thron,and any1 else who has already posted give me a while to get my stuff together as my email is weird today amoung other things ucj as I would rather just send everything to you and have you guys DL and install what you wish although some peopel don't have a big enough mailbox...

Also post your email so you can get your stuff faster,along with the convinence for me. Also make a list oif what you want so I can start working and see if I can get it through.
Better yet if you have AIM or YIM it will also make it 1000 time easier as I can then just bypass the email and then it will just save to your computer.
So please either post your email here pm it,or your screen name for AIM or YIM in a pm or here pending what you wanna do.

Last edited:
Also post your email so you can get your stuff faster,along with the convinence for me. Also make a list oif what you want so I can start working and see if I can get it through.
Better yet if you have AIM or YIM it will also make it 1000 time easier as I can then just bypass the email and then it will just save to your computer.
So please either post your email here pm it,or your screen name for AIM or YIM in a pm or here pending what you wanna do.
the good news is i have AIM the bad news is i forgot my screen name because i use hotmail alot more

The email I was trying to send you didn't work. Like I asked before does ANYONE have AIM or YIM,it would take about 10 mins rather than having to wait for the email to actaully go.
In throns case,I think you can recover the name etc,somehow or make a new one that takes 5 mins. or please ask someone else to help you as im tired lol.

Are you sure you typed it in right? Well, this is bad. I don't have AIM or YIM. Should I ask somebody else?

I would love to help but I think so yes,if you wanted to get AIM or Yahoo it only takes about 5-10 mins to setup,but I know it depends on a lot of things,comp.,parents and numerous other things.
I would suggest blutorse.

just found the AIM on the comp my screen name is Thorinoakin ....i should have made it Thorinkilller:hehe: :(
so i think it is Thorinoakin@aim.com
Edit again
It works so if you can thank you very much Gandalf :D

Last edited:
I found my notes on the Pioneer Zephyr, in case anyone needs the proper order of the Zephyr consist, here it is ...

Pioneer Zypher consist order:
The proper order, from front to rear, of the 1968 consist is as follows:
905 Silver Coyote (Baggage Car)
4742 Silver Maple (Converted Chair Coach)
4717 Silver Lodge (Dome Chair Coach)
4719 Silver Ranch (Dome Chair Coach)
4720 Silver Rifle (Dome Chair Coach)
251 Silver Lounge (Dome Buffet Lounge)
193 Silver Cafe (Diner)
452 Silver Thrush (6 Double Bedroom / 5 Compartment Sleeper)
424 Silver Shore (10 Roomette / 6 Double Bedroom Sleeper)
427 Silver Falls (10 Roomette / 6 Double Bedroom Sleeper)
375 Silver Horizon (Dome Observation Lounge)

Back