Landlvrs Content

Thanks for that! Helps out a bit.. shame i'm after the E7s mostly! ha!

Anyhow if anyone has the E7's
d.boweryATntlworld.com

Danke!
David

OK, anyone looking for the E7s, PM me with email (not posted here so you get no spam) which you would like. Might take a few days to send them given the season and other stuff.
ACL
Amtrak
AT&SF
B&O
C&NW
CB&Q (E5s & E7s)
CN
IC
Milw
NYC
PC
PRR
SAL
SP

Can someone send all of the content? My e-mail is (e-mail link removed for quote)

cheers,
Joshua
i second that. pm me if u have the content, then i will send my e-mail link in another pm. (i think this system shude be used for evre one)

Has anyone tried landrvr's stuff with TS2010? will it work?
Just tried them. They seem to work OK in compatability mode in spite of reporting errors. They do not work in native mode.

EDITED because original information wrong. As I hadn't restarted Trainz it was still in compatability mode. :eek:

Last edited:
I believe the Union Pacific M10000 was internal combustion, not diesel as was the Pioneer. So I guess they both changed railroading.

Boco

SILVERLINERZ

Here you are,I hope you don't mind them in survayor. If I have this many locos etc. in 1 spot the comp. will die:hehe:
Screen_320.jpg

Screen_322.jpg

Screen_323.jpg

Screen_324.jpg

Screen_325.jpg

Screen_326.jpg

Screen_327.jpg

Screen_328.jpg
Awesome silverliners! What do I search on the DLS?

you don't.

Landrvr1 left the community years ago, but he allowed his content, both freeware and payware, to be distributed Via e-mail. you have to find someone who has what you want. Search "Landrvr" in the forums (try freeware releases first) and there should be two or three threads around with requests. you'll find most people are more than happy to distribute his awesome content.

On that note...i can't get CSS&SB car 109 and the other modern CSS&SB interurban car (27?) to work in TS2009. i'm stumped as to what to do. any suggestions to what i should do?

PS sorry for the hijack.

unfortunately you can't send files over the PM system on the forums, they have to be e-mailed to you. if someone says yes, PM them your e-mail then they will send it to you. I'd do it myself but i don't know how. Ask Santafebuff, he might be happy to help. I know he did for me.

Mrbeanza, you will make yourself VERY unpopular if you to do multiple postings of the same request in different threads. It is very much frowned upon and will be self defeating as people will just ignore you.

Back