Landlvrs Content

I have them. I just dont feel like emailing them, because as the saying goes:
"Everyone round you does something bad. You join in and get caught" unless i am missing something i didnt read

There is a message from Landrvr1 stating that his creations are now freeware and can be shared by email...... Someone here has it bookmarked...

LandDrover did give his permission for his content to be shared by users via email -this posting was lost in the great forum dump
I have them. I just dont feel like emailing them, because as the saying goes:
"Everyone round you does something bad. You join in and get caught" unless i am missing something i didnt read

Hey,

I am a VERY Big South Shore fan and I was looking through this thread and saw your pic of the Chicago South Shore Car. I have been looking for this car for a while and it would mean a lot to get it.
So, if you don't mind, could you send me the South Shore car if you have it?

~Thanks man!

Could you send me the CNS&MRR Greenliner and Silverliner Gandalf0444??? I'm making the Chicago Aurora And Elgin route and I sure could use those coach cars.

Hello dear friends, paid or free RF-16? If the surcharge is where to buy? If you where to download it free?

Contact Santafebuff and he will get the ball rolling on getting the stuff to you. Landrvr content is all freeware.

could you send me the interurban cars

you don't.

Landrvr1 left the community years ago, but he allowed his content, both freeware and payware, to be distributed Via e-mail. you have to find someone who has what you want. Search "Landrvr" in the forums (try freeware releases first) and there should be two or three threads around with requests. you'll find most people are more than happy to distribute his awesome content.

On that note...i can't get CSS&SB car 109 and the other modern CSS&SB interurban car (27?) to work in TS2009. i'm stumped as to what to do. any suggestions to what i should do?

PS sorry for the hijack.

could you send me the interurban cars

I have the interurban cars although the original bogies do not work so they were replaced but I have them mostly error free (they have some warnings) for Trainz 12. Just send me a pm with your email and I'll send them.

Last edited:
I have them and they appear to work OK in TS12 and TANE. If you send me a PM with your Email Add. I will send them to you.

Paul :)

Back