2019 Beta 96720

jhdale65

Hi
Why not just build it with out backward compatability.Spend the hours of trying to find faults in building good routes. Those that want the compatability of old content could just stay with the original program.
Just my thoughts.:p

Given that a lot of content is pre-TRS19 (and some of the built-in items rely on older content as well) you wouldn't have much content if you didn't have backwards compatibility of some form.

Nice emoji though.

Shane

The beta has problems at the moment, I took my route back to 96000 because it did not work in 96720.
Please update to the latest release (today) and if the problem still occurs submit a bug report. It is unlikely to be fixed if you don’t report it.

Is the update available to everyone. Have 96000. Tried to update, but got a message stating that no update available.

KenSimmons - Try again now - Tony has just made another patch stream option available for this beta release.

Launcher > Trainz Settings > Install tab > Change stream > follow the prompts and choose "TRS19 Beta".

Yikes!

I started from 96000 and I figured what the heck and went ahead and started the Beta update process, first one went well, second one, up to 96191 was a whopping 1.8 GB but seemed to install OK once I got the behemoth downloaded. And then the third update to 96720 went quickly.

And then it said there was another update to 97271. What??? Nobody said anything about that but, what the heck, started the update. 2.8 GB!?!?! Yikes!

Looks like about 22 minutes if my internet stays up that long... Yikes!

Whew, downloaded OK, installed OK. I'm thinking I should'a stuck at 96720 though.

Last edited:
normhart - Yes - 97271 is the current (latest) beta. It fixes issues that were noted in 96720. This is a recent thread about an old beta version!

Last edited:
I upgraded to beta 97271 and am now getting "NamedObjectTable::processRegistrationQueue> Registration command failure 2 (2-0). I have read were this is nothing to worry about and can be ignored, but it will pop-up randomly throughout the session. Annoying to say the least. Is there a fix in the works for this? How do I back out a patch?

The avatars are really scary and don't look anything like the engineer I have selected for the consist. So they are animated, so what - they are still ugly and need to go away.

On a positive note, this release is friggin' awesome! I am in a major rebuild mode to replace the static scenery on all my routes with the updated, season, and animated textures.

I upgraded to beta 97271 and am now getting "NamedObjectTable::processRegistrationQueue> Registration command failure 2 (2-0). I have read were this is nothing to worry about and can be ignored, but it will pop-up randomly throughout the session. Annoying to say the least. Is there a fix in the works for this? How do I back out a patch?

The avatars are really scary and don't look anything like the engineer I have selected for the consist. So they are animated, so what - they are still ugly and need to go away.

On a positive note, this release is friggin' awesome! I am in a major rebuild mode to replace the static scenery on all my routes with the updated, season, and animated textures.

It sounds like you've got an assertion - you should report that (including a screenshot of the box) using the bug report form. In terms of going back that's not possible without either reinstalling or reverting to a backup (if you've made one prior to the update).

Shane

It sounds like you've got an assertion - you should report that (including a screenshot of the box) using the bug report form. In terms of going back that's not possible without either reinstalling or reverting to a backup (if you've made one prior to the update).

Shane

Thanks for the response. Will do.

I upgraded to 97271. So far OK. On another post about the lights, I agree that a more modern lighting effects (street lights, exterior consist lights, RR crossing / track signal ilghting) should be near the top of the list. Something like X-plane 11.

Hi i tried to upgrade to 97271 I changed the stream TRS19 Beta but it will only let me upgrade to 96094 when i open the patch for 96094 to 96191 it starts to unload saying checking targets and the green download line goes about 2 thirds across and stops after about an hour i get a message saying ( 2019 resources\builtin\46472s\content kuid506034 / 646237.Tzari can anyone help me with this. when you go to online patch it says change targets has this got anything to do with it. Thanks Tony

Do you mean: kuid 506034 646267.tzarc?

The error indicates that the built-in file is not what the patcher is expecting. Open the asset for edit in CM and use Revert to Original then retry.

Otherwise you may need to reinstall the original version.

Back