Fallen Flag RR Back in action?

ktain.ny

You guys remember this site? The dude who runs it goes by Gwapo50 I think...

Couple years back he was making waves with his super detailed Allegheny 2-6-6-6. He also did the C&O Hinton Route that comes with TANE. Apparently he's done couple of pretty neat looking engines. Get this: he did the L&N Big Emma, and the New York Central H-10a mikado. These are good looking models of pretty famous steamers. Besides Normhart I have seen no one post any photos with these, so I though I would just let you all know it existed!

https://www.facebook.com/fallenflag/

Glad to hear it, I'll be getting a few things soon. Probably the H-10a is first on my list but I like that Big Emma.

lol

What might we be seeing next from you, Gwapo?

A new version of the Hinton with more industries, lot of areas re-worked and added too, extra 75 miles of track added, strictly for TRS2019, PBR Ground textures, procedural track, EIT's, ect. Locomotive wise....K2 & K3 / K3A have been released a few months ago. Looking at doing either of these four next...4-8-2 / 4-8-4 / 2-6-6-2 / 2-10-4.

I might be interested in a D&RGW M-class "Western" 4-8-4, a different C&O Greenbrier, or an unstreamlined N&W 4-8-4 Class J.

Back