Trackside objects class, not showing in Surveyor?

Xyberwolf

Ill try to keep this short and sweet!
I have an older object I want to add a script to. It is a trackside object with a Class of "Scenery".
If I edit it in anyway, it throws an error of wrong Class for object "trackside".
If I change the Class to "Scenery-trackside", the Editor accepts it without errors.
If I open the unedited object in Surveyor, it shows up in Trackside objects and works fine.
If I open the edited, "Scenery" class object, it shows in Surveyor as Faulty and in red.
Heres the weird part!
When I open the edited, "Scenery-trackside" object, there are no errors, but the object isnt listed in the Trackside tab in Surveyor!
Im guessing that the Surveyor Trackside tab is only looking for object Class "Scenery", and not for "Scenery*"???

Anyone else run into this interesting "wall"??

Xyber

After reading your post I had a look at the Trainz wiki entry on KIND Scenery-trackside. Even though the class type is "Scenery-trackside" the tag is always Kind "scenery". There does not appear to be a tag Kind "scenery-trackside" so perhaps that is a part of your problem. Just a suggestion.

Thanks, Pware!
That wasn't exactly the problem - but it led me to it. The problem wasn't with the config.txt, it was with the script.gs file.
I hadn't set the correct class for the script.
Thanks for the 'pointer'!!

Xyber

Back