Russell Subdivision - WIP

I'm back in the content creation business people. Haven't built any new routes since 2016 so it's long overdue. One of them I deleted so it can be rebuilt with more realistic features thanks to some help by my fellow forumers. So this makes it my third route I now will be working on. Got started a few months ago but had been procrastinating on it until last week but now I've got the motivation to complete it by next week, hopefully. Sorry it took so long for me to get up and running people.

pTktlhQ.jpg
an4zDtC.jpg
yQi8Hhz.jpg
muENesA.jpg
7MzeFdD.jpg

This is the Russell Yard. It has seven yard tracks, a run-around track, refueling station, and locomotive staging track when not in use. It's a rather small and scaled down facility compared to what it once was back in the golden era of railroading beginning in the 1920s and ending roughly in the mid 1960s when it housed 43 steam locomotives for the industries along the line, local commuter trains, and road power for the freight and passenger trains that came down the line.

e0Vv1Sf.jpg
QWQlWPb.jpg
bEXFide.jpg
Gi5MZFU.jpg
STXZLJi.jpg
2BV2fzm.jpg
22ZCWSg.jpg
DpfmlnO.jpg
sxQpu7k.jpg

:wave: Good Day,

Nice to here hear you back in creation again,

;) Sometimes a person needs a break, or the Pause the Refreshes ones mind. Your route looks really good......

Was curious, how many Tiles or Miles is this Route, once all is said and done?

:wave: Good Day,

Nice to here hear you back in creation again,

;) Sometimes a person needs a break, or the Pause the Refreshes ones mind. Your route looks really good......

Was curious, how many Tiles or Miles is this Route, once all is said and done?

Between my two passenger train stations there will be 228 baseboards. The grand total altogether I shall get back to on that one later because calculations will be needed once my route has been completed. It's a small route between two small cities. I have a lot of routes I'm planning on but the type of scenery items I want to use isn't in existence as of yet even though I've been voicing my suggestions for new creations that haven't been done. So I'm going to do the smaller routes first to hopefully make time go by. So my hope is once I've done the smaller routes and re-release the ones I've completed in the past with much more realism while remaining entirely fictional will give third party creators ample amount of time to get them done. I've got some many routes I've got on standby it's going to be a few years before they all get completed. That's just only for my smaller routes. Hopefully that answers your question.

Back