Script Error with 'Multi Ind' series of Content

Sorry for my typo. It is -25:1224. Here is the reading on the search: On Download Station True
Asset KUID -25:1224
Then to refine.. Minimum Built version 4.5

If I leave only the first line and the last (4.5) I get all the assets available at 4.5 built. But not this KUID.

But I wonder, this asset upgrade, will it solve the original problems?

Bump! Different Script Error

I've just discovered that there's a NEW script error when I try setting up the 'Multi Ind'. I do the same steps I did in my first post, but when I get to 'Process', I get this script error:
Unknown : File industryproductinfocomplete.gs, Line 238, ER_Timeout
I click on 'More', I get this:
function $bool@IndustryProductInfoCollection:: DoesProductHaveTrack(Assest,string), line 236
function $string[]@MultipleIndustryNew::GetPropertyElementList(string), line 2172

Here's where things get interesting, I try setting it up again, and when I get to the same place, I get a different script error:
MultipleIndustryNew : File industryproductinfocollection.gs, Line 2172, ER_Timeout
I click on 'More', I get this:
MultipleIndustryNew : File industryproductinfocollection.gs, Line 2172, ER_Timeout
<kuid2:102376:63101:1> 'Multi Ind str I=420'
Stack dump:
function $string[]@MultipleIndustryNew::GetPropertyElementList(tring), line 1919

Here's the previous script error I was getting, notice that it's significantly different than the script errors I'm getting now:
MultipleIndustryNew : File multipleindustrynew.gs, Line 1995, ER_Timeout

Now here's something else I've just noticed. I've just noticed that the 'line' in 'function $string[]@MultipleIndustryNew::GetPropertyElementList(string), line 2172', is changing. Sometimes its line 1990, line 1991, or the aforementioned line 2172.

Note that I had to place a space in between the ':' and 'D' in '$bool@IndustryProductInfoCollection:: DoesProductHaveTrack(Assest,string), line 236' because otherwise I would get a smiley face.

I think that this is more complex than just having too many commodities installed.
Anyone have any ideas on how to solve this?

Last edited:
There are not just timeout errors

I miss the help of N3V. Is it possible that N3V does not have the knowledge to correct these errors, or the reason is, that it does not matter to them. Generally taken is a whole set of errors that occur from the TANE forwards and, what is most worrying, continue in TRS19.

Then no matter what you set up, when you open the box "Show Commodity Picker" all you get is a box that says "Building Available Product List" Please wait... And nothing happens.
If you don't get a script timeout error then that indicates a faulty commodity. The faulty commodity is being detected before the timer times out, and halts the process so you don't get a timeout error, just a hang.

If you don't get a script timeout error then that indicates a faulty commodity. The faulty commodity is being detected before the timer times out, and halts the process so you don't get a timeout error, just a hang.

I just checked and none of the commodities I have installed are faulty.

In my TANE SP3 HF1 Beta (Build 97285) CM shows kuid:-25:1224 status as "unknown location". Thus it is neither builtin, local or DLs at the moment.
Perhaps this is due to the drip feed of TANE and TRS19 builtins and DLC that is occurring at the moment.

In my TANE SP3 HF1 Beta (Build 97285) CM shows kuid:-25:1224 status as "unknown location". Thus it is neither builtin, local or DLs at the moment.
Perhaps this is due to the drip feed of TANE and TRS19 builtins and DLC that is occurring at the moment.
I am glad that the -25:1224 issue is back in the thread. Now, anybody can shed a light on it?

And going to the #24 answer above: Some time ago, I went through the trouble of cloning the route. Then I proceeded to delete all the commodities, 1 at the time as it was tedious, except for the built-ins. So now I had a route without my commodities and only the built-in ones. Same problem! If I make a new route, basic one with all the built in and my commodities, it works!, but as I start to populate M.I.N.'s and cars, problem reappears! It is not about a faulty commodity, it is about the number of commodities used. There must be a limit only N3V knows (or should know).

Vital question I have had for very long (I think since 09): You open the commodity picker and click on a car. A menu should open with all the commodities available so you can pick what you want for that car. Why? If that car is set to carry fluids, why do you have a menu showing containers?, and if there are too many, a time out error ensues and you get nothing! Will make more sense if when you have a car capable of bulk load, the drop down menu should show only the bulk commodities. At least you would say that being fewer commodities, the time out issue may not happen. I take the pain to configure my cars to carry what they are supposed to carry, fluids, bulk, or boxes. Then the commodity picker appears to try to defeat the purpose, even if the car would not load that selection. Hope some one makes sense of this.

Some time ago, I went through the trouble of cloning the route. Then I proceeded to delete all the commodities, 1 at the time as it was tedious, except for the built-ins.
Deleting the commodities from the route serves no purpose. If it is a faulty commodity then you need to delete commodities from the database - remove them in CM. The error occurs when the commodities list is being created, and that list includes all installed commodities, not just the ones configured for the route. The faulty commodity was a common cause for the list failing to appear. A timeout or script error will likely have a different cause.

Then how do you explain that if I make a short, single MIN a very few cars, the commodity list shows up? Not altering anything in CM, Meaning without deleting any commodity.

Then how do you explain that if I make a short, single MIN a very few cars, the commodity list shows up? Not altering anything in CM, Meaning without deleting any commodity.
A faulty commodity is not the only reason that the list fails to appear - it is simply the most common. If you have proved that it isn't a faulty commodity then you need to look elsewhere for the problem, such as inadequate hardware, or just not waiting long enough.

So I’m riding shotgun with my dad driving and we’re on our way home and I was thinking of the Multi Ind script error. I’m wondering if doing an EDR might solve the problem. Will that possibly solve my problem?

So I’m riding shotgun with my dad driving and we’re on our way home and I was thinking of the Multi Ind script error. I’m wondering if doing an EDR might solve the problem. Will that possibly solve my problem?
You are very naïve. At one point or another, we all have tried that. And we are in the same situation. But hey! it does not hurt to re-try...

Back