Andi06 Stations

Have you broken Andi's excellent passenger enabled stations in build 96720

Surveyor placement details are now visible in Driver mode.

2018-10-02_131045.jpg

Have a look on the DLS for user name clam1952. He has made a replacement for the 1x50s that fixes the shadow problem.

Cheers

Hi Chris,

not so much the shadow problem. But the fact the bits that should be invisible in Driver are now visible buddy.

This is thefirst time i have placed the asset in TRS19, so it could be a problem in earlier builds, as well.

Thanks very much for replying. I will certainly have a look at clams update. :Y:

I should add that the stations worked fine in TANE.

Mike.

Last edited:
If they worked before and don't work now, report it as a bug.

https://n3vgames.typeform.com/to/xRdryu

There's a section to supply Kuids for sample assets exhibiting problems and a section for screenshots and a link if you need to supply bigger images and samples.

And in case you are wondering, you will get a response rather quickly using this form both automatically and from the QA Team.

Yup been beta testing since the closed beta JC, thank you.

Wanted to know if it was a previously known bug before reporting it.

Thanks very much.

EDIT: Bug report submitted.

Mike.

Last edited:
Yup been beta testing since the closed beta JC, thank you.

Wanted to know if it was a previously known bug before reporting it.

Thanks very much.

Mike.

Ah that's good and you're welcome. :)

I don't know if it was or not. Report it anyway because unless we have a published bug list, or a report in the forums we have no way of knowing if something has been reported already.

It hasn't been a problem for me in TANE or TRS2019 except for the black square shadow.

Most peculiar.

Cheers
Chris n

Mike - have a look at the affected stations in Surveyor as platform numbers can be set to show in Driver via the object properties (not sure about the other aspects though).

Shane

We've made some updates to a number of these stations which will be part of the next TRS19 updates.

This seems to be fixed now in the latest beta version. I placed two of the platforms at Wainfield station on my clone of the ECML.

The Surveyor templates are now invisible in Driver

2018-10-15-211208.jpg

Last edited:
But now changing track types to something more prototypical. Is breaking the track connections on bridges etc.

Any chance you could convert the UK Bullhead 09 track to procedural N3V.

Desperatly need some half decent looking UK procedural track.

But now changing track types to something more prototypical. Is breaking the track connections on bridges etc.

Any chance you could convert the UK Bullhead 09 track to procedural N3V.

Desperatly need some half decent looking UK procedural track.

Breaking connections on bridges, etc.?

Using the bulk replace assets utility shouldn't do that.

I recommend the LRW track or Andi06's Protrack.

Yes John, using the bulk replacement function buddy.

I am not a big fan of the LRW track sorry.

In regards Andi's protrack. Wasn't there a problem with it extending through overbridges ?

Mike.

Yes John, using the bulk replacement function buddy.

I am not a big fan of the LRW track sorry.

In regards Andi's protrack. Wasn't there a problem with it extending through overbridges ?

Mike.

Ok.... Weird on that bulk replace. I use it all the time and so far have had no issues.

Regarding the over bridges: It depends upon the track. There are some with extended ballast for terrain while others are flat bottomed.

Ok.... Weird on that bulk replace. I use it all the time and so far have had no issues.

Regarding the over bridges: It depends upon the track. There are some with extended ballast for terrain while others are flat bottomed.

It was a problem in the last beta and this one now as well.

I beg your pardon John, LRW track was not the one i was thinking of.

Installed them all and i have replaced the Bullhead 09, with LRW Bullhead Brown Ballast.

Appreciate the heads up in regards the LieLestoSbrat track. :cool:

Mike.

It happens... with a gazillion tracks out there one is bound to get a bit confused.

Maybe your bulk replacement issue is route specific? As I said so far so good for me and I just did a complete route-wide track replacement without an issue so I can't say there's a problem here. As you know weird things sometimes happen in beta versions.

If you could clone the route and try it again to repeat the steps you did, and get the same fault, report it as a bug.

If it's a one-off issue, well you know they're a pain in the backside to track down. I truly hate intermittent problems.

It does with my addled brain buddy. :hehe:

It's a clone of the built in ECML route. Which is useless now as it could take me days to find all the detached track.

So i will re-clone the route and if it happens again, i will report it as a bug.

Mike.

Route recloned and this time all default track types were swapped with LRW track.

The 3 bridge connections i know for definite were broken swapping in Bullhead 09 track.

Are no longer broken with the LRW track. So it must be track type related.

Mike.

Back