TPR Donations

robin_hoods

TrainzDiag troubleshooter
Hi all I have my collecting box out again yes I am asking for donations for TPR to keep us going another year
I look after the TPR Depot and vet and upload the content to the Depot we need funds to keep all the content online and meridious runs the website
We dont charge anything to download content but do rely on donations to keep us gong and its this time of year where we have to pay for the next year using donations from users.
Please support us by donating any thing you can.
Here is a link to the page where you can make a donation http://www.trainzproroutes.org/
Click on the bottom left hand side where it says Make A Donation you then get taken to a Pay Pal page at the top you will see a box = Description in here put Donation and your Trainz or TPR user name. on the next box down you will see Price per item in here you would put in the amount you want to donate you will note this is in US dollars next click onto continue.

Last edited:
Donation sent to TPR Group

:) Read and Donated to your very reliable and worthy site, that on many occasions had the Assets I was in need of..............

;) Thank you for your dedication and service to the Trainz Community.

It does not seem to be working as you intend, I entered 'Donation'and 'narrowgauge' and then the donation amount, which was rejected as an Invalid amount. Is there a lower limit for donations or how should I enter the amount, does it require a specific format for PayPal?

Peter

Norm

I tried that format several times without success, however, I went back again after reading your post and it worked. Funny!

Peter

you need to remove your name from being listed as the Creator of some assets I actually created. Namely my speeder.

thank you

Dave Snow

Dave

Who are you addressing? As it came just after my post, am I to blame or are you addressing TPR

I'll give you a break, but perhaps I am older than you. 90 in January next.

Peter

Hi Dave you may have forgotten but you gave me permission to convert your TS2009 content to work in TRS2004-TRS2006.
Since I converted them I had to upload them under my own kuid number, on the dependencies I did credit you as being the author.
However on checking the actual speeder I now notice I did not do so I have now put your your name as the lead author with my name second it now reads creator Davesnow - robin_hoods.
Sorry I did not notice that earlier

Hi all Just a reminder we are still looking for more donations to keep TPR up and running Please give what you can
If we dont get enough donations we may have to close TPR down

Dave

Who are you addressing? As it came just after my post, am I to blame or are you addressing TPR

I'll give you a break, but perhaps I am older than you. 90 in January next.

Peter

I'm just behind you. Another Aussie/Pommie contest:Y:

Keep up the good work.

Sellick

Re How much have you raised ... how much more do you need ?
Since I dont get to see what donations have been given currently I dont know how much has been raised or how much more we need, I will see if I can find out

Hi all Just to let you all know we now have enough funds to keep us going another year.
So I would like to thank all those who have donated THANKS:D

Back