Installation of P&B RR to TANE SP3

NS_Engr

First, thanks for your time.

I have TANE SP3, v94916 (Non Steam) installed. Using Win 7.

IDL'd the P&B RR freeware product and the P&B RR Addon Content Pack from JR. I have tried multiple time to install these packs, hopefully following all necessary instructions to get rid of Missing Dependencies. Even uninstalled TANE SPC and reinstalled. No matter what I do, I keep getting "Modified, Missing Dependencies" errors for all of the P&B RR Session and the RS27 Loco files.

Has anyone else had these issues?

I am at a loss as to what to do, even after contacting Approach Medium and JR Support.

Any suggestions greatly appreciated as it is a great package.

The Modified bit would be correct if you've installed it from a CDP file. The Missing Dependencies part means you haven't got everything it needs - right-click the asset and click View Dependencies. You are looking for anything in grey that doesn't say Obsolete.

If it's just a KUID number post that here - if it gives a name however try right-clicking it and clicking Download.

Shane

You did get all the dependencies?

There are buildings and stuff to download from the route description page. The links are just below the picture thumbnails.

You may also need to download stuff from the DLS.

After everything is installed, check your open for edit assets. Highlight anything non-routes in there, right-click and choose revert for original.

There are 8 files that need to be downloaded.
p&b_buildings.cdp
p&b_route.cdp
p&b_scenery.cdp
pb_locos_rolling_stock.cdp
pb_sessions.cdp
pb_sessions_deps.cdp
pb_sessions_rolling_stock.cdp
sessions_extras.cdp

Make sure you have them all and make sure you install them all. Check in the Content Manager that nothing is Open for Editing, if something is Revert to Original.

Finally you will need, as John said, to download a substantial amount of stuff from the DLS.

Back