How To Update?

MobPirate

I'm still on build 96000 of TRS2019, and I've seen around town that new updates have been released. But I can't figure out how to update to them...and everytime I go to "Install" on the Trainz Settings page in the launcher and check for updates, it always says that there are none. Am I missing something? Any help would be appreciated. :D

You would need to check your update stream, making sure the "TRS19 Beta" stream is selected. If you do not see that stream, raise a ticket to the helpdesk and tell them you need that stream activated. I had the same problem when I installed TRS19 and the helpdesk had to manually activate the stream from their end.

The 96000 build is the latest (and so far only) Early Access release. The "updates" to TRS19 are for the beta version only. So unless you want to get involved in beta testing (and there will be bugs as well as frequent "Assertion messages") then stay with your current 96000 Early Access build until the full retail build is released.

The 96000 build is the latest (and so far only) Early Access release. The "updates" to TRS19 are for the beta version only. So unless you want to get involved in beta testing (and there will be bugs as well as frequent "Assertion messages") then stay with your current 96000 Early Access build until the full retail build is released.
Ahhh okay, I understand now. Thank you!

Back