Interactive Industry removal issue

Driver_Col

Hi Guys. I recently imported a Route from TANE into TRS19 (96000), which included Power Station -25:752. That asset, together with a few others were noted (by TRS19) as missing so I simply used the Delete Missing Assets function. It seemed easier to do that and then simply replace them as appropriate. The intent (re the Power Station) is to replace it with -3:10026, but therein is a problem. Although the building structures of the "old" Power Station are not there, the original track is .... and cannot be deleted/removed by the usual means.

Any tricks for removing stubborn assets? Many thx. Colin.

Copy and paste a blank area of grid over the old industry track and power station site to remove it permanently, then replace the industry and scenery to suit.

The longer way is to replace the asset in TANE (either with the updated version, or just a simple Industry), then -> CDP, import and edit...

It's a bit of a pain whichever way ...

(The route I imported came from TRS 2006.....)

Colin

The longer way is to replace the asset in TANE (either with the updated version, or just a simple Industry), then -> CDP, import and edit...

It's a bit of a pain whichever way ...

(The route I imported came from TRS 2006.....)

Colin
Hi Colin. Your thoughts about this were appreciated, but the earlier copy/paste a ground area over the issue worked beautifully. Regards. Colin.

Back