Gold Membership Payment

Jayco-man

I just though to check my payment, and now it shows payment due on 24th of October, so I thank I should have made a payment yesterday, so how do I make my payment?

It should have taken the payment automatic. If it's yearly you pay upfront. If it's monthly then is every month and yesterday was sept 24.

Have any Gold Subscribers NOT got their 5 DLC downloads for this month. Supposed to get access to the Nebraska route and Roy's Rocky Mountains route. Haven't seen it pop up in my content vault yet and my auto payment got done on Sept 24.

Have any Gold Subscribers NOT got their 5 DLC downloads for this month. Supposed to get access to the Nebraska route and Roy's Rocky Mountains route. Haven't seen it pop up in my content vault yet and my auto payment got done on Sept 24.

I haven't seen them yet. I think they come out on first of the month, and I've already claimed everything for September that I wanted.

I can't wait for the Roy's route to come out. That will look really, really nice in TRS19.

Same here...already claimed everything for last month. Suppose we'll just wait until the 1st of Oct

My automatic payment failed as I have changed my card, now it is saying active in memberships but won't let me access TRS19. Can anyone help? There does not appear to be a way to do a manual payment. Would I need to cancel then resubcsribe?

My automatic payment failed as I have changed my card, now it is saying active in memberships but won't let me access TRS19. Can anyone help? There does not appear to be a way to do a manual payment. Would I need to cancel then resubcsribe?

Go to the MyTrainz tab at the top of the forum page. Click on "Join Today" on the next page.

On the page that appears....click on "Update Payment Method"

Should solve your issue.

Just worked it out. Went to the email that advised of the payment failure and gives an option to pay, all done now.

Last edited:
Back