CB&Q O5b "Mountain" 4-8-4

Great video, and sound is wonderful. I just love that steam whistle.
The master at work, or should I say at play.
Thanks for sharing,

Great video Phil. That baby smoked from the moment it started to the moment it stopped. That was one long consist.
Looking forward to running this route. ;)

Gary.

"Is there a new TRS19 route on the DLS in our future?"

Probably not. For this one I've gone over to the Dark Side and put it into the N3V DLC stream, so you may have to fork out a few dollars to run trainz on it.

At the moment it's kind of pending approval (I think). N3V suggested changing the brick wall and the fascia and provided PBR splines for both. You may have noticed the new ones in the video.

In the video, because of the length of the train, I also removed the "impenetrable barrier" that separates the two small ports on the lower level.

Phil

Well, life is full of disappointments. I guess it's time to hop into my F150 and sulk:(.

I do hope the route/sessions will not have those hideous "balloons", but will just be Chuck and Joe.

... and my life has found another gem ... will buy it as soon it appears in the shop ...
... outstanding, amazing job again, philskene ... thankz

grtz
daveric

It's only US$4.00 on sale at present. Even I was tempted with our lousy £ - $ exchange rate.

Beautiful model, very customised and while I've only had a quick drive light engine in DCC mode looking forward to hooking up a consist behind it in driver mode.

A developer like K&L who produces great content at pocket money prices is well worth supporting and I will be returning to make future purchases.

Further to the above, took a trip around Phil's Mann Phrom Laramie in "cab" mode and the physics are excellent as is the sound and general effects. A benchmark for future steam loco assets in Trainz. Only (very slight) criticism is that the cab view options could do with a head out the side window as you are either looking at the boiler backplate or out the spectacle window. I don't really like driving from external view.

Back