No Updates Available - 96000

boleyd

Re-installed TRS19. Now have version 96000 - 2 copies
I want to update one copy. I try the patch update both directly from the EXE and within the Launcher. They both tell me no patch is available.

E:\TS-19 Trainz UPDATED\Trainz Railroad Simulator 2019
is shown as the existing Update Stream. That is the correct location of the program. I assume this is the STREAM. A file as a stream seems odd. Also, later TRS19 Early Access is shown as the Stream.

I try several things with Streams and targets as they are offered. Nothing ever allows me to get an update. I am stuck on 96000 ..... The target seems correct the TRS19.exe and the TRS19 Early Access seems reasonable as the stream that will flow magically to my system an update TRS19. However, despite fiddling all the comination I can think of it just tells me No Updates Available.

It should be on the TRS19 Beta stream to pick up later ones providing your username and password are entered and are validated.

Shane

I forgot I tried the Beta Stream as well. User name and password are correct and validated during the data entry process. I will have to enter a trouble ticket.

I began to wonder if having 2 copies of TRS19 INSTALLED at the same time was a problem. The only interchange point is probably the registry. So I deleted one copy. Ran cleaner on the registry and rebooted to cause a new copy of the registry to bo loaded into memory. Well that worked.

I am up to 96191. I am not excited about going further with updates since I do not remember the one just before that latest one. The dumbest thing beyond forgetting about the registry was forgetting to copy the picklist.

Modifies Kickstarter ok...

Back