BNSF Barstow Yard

Is there a BNSF Barstow Yard out there on DLS? I'm just looking for the rail yard only. I typed BNSF Barstow and came up with zero results. Then again, that happens sometimes when I type something and get nothing, but then have it change after retyping. It's a complicated scenario with my High Sierra I installed onto my computer. It won't show what I type in the DLS search box. No doubt a bug. Thanks, "High Sierra"..

Last edited:
Try using Content Manager instead of the DLS. Gives you also more filter options.

I don’t know if the yard exists as (part of) a route.

Having nothing else to do this morning, I tried searching the DLS website by Title just on the word “Barstow” for all versions of Trainz up to TMR17. I only got 5 hits, none of which were Routes. As oknotsen noted, you might have better luck searching for routes that possibly include Barstow as part of their layout (Cajon, Needles...?).

Last edited:
Having nothing else to do this morning, I tried searching the DLS website by Title just on the word “Barstow” for all versions of Trainz up to TMR17. I only got 5 hits, none of which were Routes.

Thanks for doing that btw as I'm away from computer and unable to scan for it at this time. No rail yards under Barstow? Ok, got it.

There is a full version of the Cajon Pass Xtreme that's being worked on by Wridenour which you might have to wait. The current version he has on the DLS doesn't have Barstow yard, but it still has nice desert scenery.

DIY?
80WRdBc.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
eFBUVfg.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

ETA: The site is very detailed and, therefore, very slow when zooming - be patient.

Thanks for that Ecco nice work indeed but how does it work exactly or is it for reference only ?.
Cheers Mick.

Reference. That's why I put "DIY?" on the top line. The site has track plans from (most) every country. It includes lines and yards that once existed but no longer.

Ah, if only we could import some of that into trainz.

Back