My traffic broke TRS2019...confused???

roca999

I had traffic working just fine on my new route in TRS2019, however now I have no traffic for some unknown reason. Recheck of Environment settings...traffic is "Enabled". Did some googling to try and figure this out led me to find a Default Region in my dependencies of my route. I opened the config file and found a description to my surprise saying "The default region is a region with no road traffic, for those creators wishing to add cars to the map config directly." So I am figuring this is my problem. How it got here is beyond me and worst... how to fix it. It's <kuid:-1:78032> Default Region and author is Auran. The file is open for edit but will not let me submit or even delete the file. I am going to wait for comments before I submit a bug report.

The default region isn't supposed to be edited - you can select a different region from Surveyor using Edit Route in the main menu in Surveyor to get traffic.

Shane

Thanks....but it got worst...LOST MY ROUTE!!!

The default region isn't supposed to be edited - you can select a different region from Surveyor using Edit Route in the main menu in Surveyor to get traffic.

Shane

The game crashed on me, which has not been the first, when adding train cars to do a route test. After reloading the game, the route image was gone, grayed out. I knew i had a bIG problem then. The route is gone. I lost about 20 hours of work. I have been making backups but failed to make one in about two days, and yep i am here crying. I am retired and have been spending about 10 hours a day for the last 3 weeks working this route......I lost a lot of work.

By the way...thanks for the very quick reply. So glad there are people like you that are willing to help us lost souls. I spent all morning trying to figure that out.... I did find how to edit it like you said. I guess I didn't use the right google words. Now wondering is there a way to recoup my lost route?

Fixed. Followed the N3V Help: Restoring Content procedure and it worked. Made me happy.

Last edited:
Well brilliant you figured that out! Makes me happy too that you did. TRS19 still has a ton of bugs to be worked out of course, I guess that is a 2nd reason I don't quite want it just yet.

Well brilliant you figured that out! Makes me happy too that you did. TRS19 still has a ton of bugs to be worked out of course, I guess that is a 2nd reason I don't quite want it just yet.

Early Access = BETA.

BETA = Mostly works, but there are problems that we need you to test and help find for the developers. If you come across bugs, you report them. It's the only way for the developers to know they're there.

Some beta versions are going to be better than others due to the repairing process breaking things while fixing others.

So if you don't want to beta test, don't and stay with TS12 where you're happy until the full version is out. Then again if people are just playing and complaining and not reporting, we'll still be in a mess with an unstable product.

Back