The NVidia control panel

boc61

I was wondering what sort of settings you guys use on the NVidia control panel in regards to Trainz. Do you use the sliders or make individual adjust ments manually? I've been trying the sliders, right now I'm set on Balanced. Would it be better to let the application decide?

I was wondering what sort of settings you guys use on the NVidia control panel in regards to Trainz. Do you use the sliders or make individual adjust ments manually? I've been trying the sliders, right now I'm set on Balanced. Would it be better to let the application decide?

I haven't used it at all, I'm quite happy with the defaults.

:B~)

I haven't used it at all, I'm quite happy with the defaults.

:B~)

Yup same here.

They have TRS2004 for a Trainz profile and nothing modern and when I've played around with settings, I've ended up with worst performance so in the end I'll stick with the defaults because they work fine.

I make individual adjustments manually.

I am very glad with the newest driver 411.63 for TANE and for TRS2019.

Regards

Swordfish

I have tried various settings in the NvCP and never really got satisfaction, this time however, I let the update do a clean install.
I am satisfied with the results and see no need to make any changes so, I will now leave default settings alone in the future.

Back