New Beta Build 96720 available today

Fixed Track Industry Delete Issue

There is a known issue with some fixed track industries where they do not delete properly. The cases look like this with a work-around:
1. Create a new map and place: (example <kuid:75377:100524> Station_Basic_60m)2. Delete the station (cannot be deleted)
3. Click "Undo" (only the two mesh arrows are removed, the station persists and cannot be deleted.)
4. Click "Redo" (now mesh arrows are back)
5. Delete the station (now the station is deleted from the map)
...or
1. Create a new map and place: (example <kuid:75377:100524> Station_Basic_60m)
2. Click "Undo" (only the two mesh arrows are removed, the station persists and cannot be deleted.)
3. Click "Redo" (now mesh arrows are back)
4. Delete the station (now the station is deleted from the map)

Notes:
- Affects other industries like "coal mine basic" and probably more, cna use same work-around though.
- That was derived from another known issue where these stations are not rendering passengers properly

...both bugged with QA

Last edited:
Hi all

maybe I miss something somewhere, but I can not find a way to updat my 96000 TRS19 to the new build 96720

maybe somebody here can point me in the right direction?

thanks in advance

greetings, Melanie

Same here. When I go to search for an Update it tells me that there is no update available.

The update is a beta one not a public release. If you want the beta you need to change the stream to Tane/2019 beta depending which trainz version you want to try the beta on.

Back