Account issues

amtrakrulez

I know this isn't technically related to Trainz itself, but I wasn't sure where I could actually submit this problem :confused:

I recently created a brand new account because I didn't know if I could remember my old account information (it's been several years since I've actively been using this account) and it turns out that I was able to remember my old password anyways. However, I have lost access to my old email account I used to register in the first place, and not remembering that, I used my current email address to sign up for my new account, so now I can't change my email for this established account to the one I actively use :'(

Is it possible that I could get my new, unneeded account removed so that I can change my email address for this account to the one I actively use nowadays? I apologize once again that this post probably doesn't belong here and I cordially ask where I should properly get this taken care of, because I feel really stupid knowing that I could log in to this account but yet I didn't realize that it didn't use my new email address and I could've changed it :(

Thanks!
amtrakrulez,

Back