>>> P L E A S E <<< Finally support the 'a.driver1' helper.

CJ187

Content Klemptner
Please!

In the CCG the a.driver1 helper position is listed a long time, but not supported in all your games!

Finally implement this driver position for two-sided locomotives!

There is no "ignore" list, just a long "to-do" list (well over 10 years dev work currently). I can confirm that environment settings updates (there ae several) are higher on the list than the 2nd driver attachment.

I think there is problem that during those years of dev work "done" list is always much shorter then "to-do" list. And it seems that "to-do" list number of items accelerates even faster making gap between "done" and "to-do" greater. And there is very special that some items from "done" moved back to "to-do" somehow magically....

You also have to look at the money return on the time(dollars) spent on an issue. It is not easy to make that calculation. Just estimating the time is difficult. How many people will be involved since many changes require program adjustments from people responsible for those peripheral areas. Then, once you have a number, you have to calculate the recovery of that cost. Again an estimate but it has to be done usually by the measure and estimates that have stood the test of time and many changes/costs over the years. Programmers hate paperwork but it is those reports that aid management for prioritizing known bugs or customer suggested improvements.

Wrong answer Tony, sorry but this is disappointing!
In the last time there are so much useless features!
some of little things (important for me) like 2nd driver (listed since Trainz 2010) and the ****ty bug with outsideview positions where are the interior AND loco mesh visible at the same time!!! (Come with TANE) how long must the community waiting?

Fix this bug and implement these. It is not hard and cost maybe two days!!!

There are many, many other issues that need fixing. The 2nd driver problem is so far down my list that it does not even register.

I am sure that everyone else who has posted a bug in the bug reporting web site that is still waiting for that bug to be fixed (and some go further back than Trainz 2010) would rate their issues much higher than the 2nd driver issue.

Does the fact that the second driver is missing cause any operational problems for TANE/TRS19?

It is all a matter of priorities. Minor cosmetic issues, such as a 2nd driver missing from the cab no matter how quick it would be to fix (so you claim), should not take priority over issues that affect gameplay.

All will be fixed (or rendered unnecessary) in time.

Pretty sure changing ends for drivers could be done with a script, if in fact it hasn't been done already?

Back