Now on the DLS....

<kuid:166065:105390> EMM Model Railway Warrenberg Narrow Gauge TANE SP3

Please note, not tested in TS2019

Warrenberg-Bahnhof.jpg

Warrenberg-view-from-above.jpg

Warrenberg-view-1.jpg

Warrenberg-view-3.jpg

Full info here..

https://forums.auran.com/trainz/sho...-Model-Railway-Layout-Warrenberg-Narrow-Gauge

Very attractive indeed, Graham, and an amazing wealth of detail in a small space - it really shows the potential of virtual model railways.

Ray

I left your original table in the virtual room as a token of my thanks to you

Yes, Graham, I noticed - thank you. But it's a pity not to have all matching furniture?

Are the items on the table in the overhead view my coffee/tea mugs? I actually photographed my morning coffee to get the coffee texture!

Ray

But it's a pity not to have all matching furniture.
Are the items on the table in the overhead view my coffee/tea mugs? I actually photographed my morning coffee to get the coffee texture!

Matching furniture! You should have seen my railway room in my last family house, all recycled from when my family had finished with them.
Now I live in a little bungalow with no spare room for modelling, hence my Trainz addiction :)
Yes, they are your mugs too!

My layouts over many years and a variety of scales and gauges all had to be portable - no railway room! That, and the fact that I can sit down while modelling, are for me the attraction of Trainz - and the ability to try out new ideas and easily discard them if not successful.

Ray

Back