Beaver derail train

RR's constantly patrol for beaver dams and destroy them, but as soon as one beaver colony is exterminated, another pops up down the line

Could they work with local conservation groups and move the beavers to somewhere where they wouldn't cause this to happen again?

There are huge beaver infestations, where distant colonies dams almost merge, creating a huge swampy area, that can be seen from outer space ... The mosquitoes must be horrible ... Beavers cause microbe cysts in water making it undrinkable ... When I grow up I wanna' be a fearless beaver hunter in the great white north woods, and wear a big beaver hat that says: "Eat Mor' Beaver"

They play an important role in the local ecosystem, so killing them would damage the local ecosystem. Locating them to another nearby stream or river that the railroad doesn't cross over would prevent this from happening again.

They play an important role in the local ecosystem, so killing them would damage the local ecosystem.
OK ... I got 2-3 garbage can squirrels dropping the neighbors garbage food all over my property (they are now squirrel rats), that I am humane trapping, and I will relocate them to your neck of the woods, and will release them ... we'll just see how you like em' in your local ecosystem ... Everybody humane trap and relocate your pesky beavers to Rock Face, Georgia :hehe: Mmmmm Beaver

I guess they are important: To spread disease and microbiotic cysts into the local drinking water, sickening, hospitalizing, and killing local residents, causing huge flooded expanses of trapped stagnant swamp water ... Causing RR track washouts, causing multi million dollar toxic train derailments, spilled into local creek water, and killing several RR crew members

Now tell me again ... What good do they do for the ecosystem ?

That's like saying if all the mosquito's were permanently eradicated worldwide, all the bats would starve ... To me, we need more bat box's on every telephone pole, cause they sure don't eat anywhere near all the skeeters' !

Last edited:
Back